iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

husky 372

Started by J.J, April 08, 2006, 06:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.J

I am  not sure if this was posted before  but is the 372 still be sold on trhe market or are they being discontuined
                                                  thank you smiley

Rob

The 372XP and XPG models are still being sold , Husqvarna decided to manufacture more of them due to their popularity amongst loggers and tree workers . You will still be a ble to buy them for a few more years . I know Baileys still has them , all the local dealers near me have them or can get them . So needless to say to answer your question "Yes "

Later Rob

sawguy21

The EPA wants them gone but as Rob says, the market is not ready to let go of them. One of the most popular falling saws here.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

ehp

and the 575 is not selling at all, so keep the 372 going cause it does sell very well

J.J

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY

Hoop

I don't know what the exact status is on the 372.  My local dealer doesn't have any.  Some of the bigger dealers do carry the 372 and they are available over the internet at places such as Baileys.  I have heard a plethora of rumors surrounding the 372 and am clueless over what is fact & what is fiction.

I suspect Husqvarna is seeing sales of the 575 woefully poor.  Of course, if the corporate suits at Husqvarna were smart, they would take the engineers that developed the 575 and beat them.  Badly.  Or worse.  Then kick them back to there previous employer.......Yugo.  Hopefully Husqvarna will see that the 575 is seriously tarnishing their image as a producer of high quality chain saws.

The future of the 372 is tenuous. 

JD hauler

my local dealer says he hasnt had an y 372's on his shelf for about 2 years, He says I am lucky to have a brand new one, (from Baileys). It runs great and has way more power and speed than any other 70cc saw I have been around.

ehp

there tons of 372's out there now and I know our dealers can get as many as you want

timberjack240

this is good to know cause pap liek em for a trimmin saw and he thought you coodnt get em anymore

Thank You Sponsors!