Woo Hoo! Happy birthday!

moosehunter
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Ed_K

Ed K

isawlogs

Happy birthday Bud . may you have many returns and have a lot of fun counting them all .  smiley_beertoast
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

sprucebunny

Happy Birthday, Charles.

And many happy returns of the day ;D  smiley_balloon_01 smiley_balloon_01 smiley_sun
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Fla._Deadheader

Happy B'day, Brother Tate  ::) 8) 8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

etat

WOW, THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!.   :)

Wanna know the oddest thing, until tonight I've NEVER ever had a birthday party for myself, EVER.   Not in my whole life.   My family when I was younger was always working and even though I'd usually get a present and sometimes a cake everybody was always working and there just wasn't time for parties.  The same thing after I got married and started having kids, most of the time my birthday it seems would just be another day I had to work to make a living.

Well, this year, tonight, has sure been different.  I'm up here in CT with Lori and tonight she threw me a huge party and invited her brothers and their wives and their kids and some of the people she works with and some of her neighbors and let me tell you, it's sure been a event with some of the nicest people you'd ever wanna meet. 

Today she cooked up a ton of food and the biggest CHOCOLATE cake I've about ever seen and decorated it all up.  Heck, there was enough candles lit on it that I about KNOW it had to be a fire hazard or something!!!!   

Thankfully the kids here and there was a BUNCH of em all pitched in and helped me blow out the candles!!!!!!!!!!!  Yaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Yep, today has sure enough been the bestest  birthday I've ever had and then I checked the forum and you guys are wishing me happy birthday too!!!!!!!!  

THANKS and just to let you know, it sure does mean a lot to me!!!!!!!
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

twoodward15

Happy birthday C!  49?  Man I thought you were in your 30's.  Glad you had a nice b-day party.  Have fun up there.  At least it's starting to get warm.  This cold weather must be killin' ya.  Well, at least you got someone warm to cuddle up to as well.  Have fun!
108 ARW   NKAWTG...N      Jersey Thunder

etat

Actually the weather has been beautiful up here this week.  One of the highlights of this trip, among the many,  was going up into Massassatushus (sp) :) (well, 'they' say I don't pronounce it right but I happen to know that they're wrong and it's them around here that don't pronunce it right)   ;D and going to Davy's Locker to eat some very good seafood and visiting Horseneck Beach and then going out on Goosberry Island and exploring the whole thing. 

Sometimes this weekend we're going to drive up and see some real mountains I'm told. 

Monday I'll be headed back down south to the real world and I sure do dread it but it's only gonna be a couple of weeks until their spring break up here and Lori and Mitch and Sarah are all coming down to MS to hang out for ten days. 
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

twoodward15

I really don't think they'd like what I call it!  massive two poops, but I can't say the real word.

TexasTimbers

Have a goodun ya old fart!  :D
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Norm

Well a day late and a dollar short but....Happy Birthday Charles. :)

Murf

Me too.  ::)

Oh well, hope ya had a first class day Charles!!  smiley_clapping
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

etat

We had another great day today, snuck Lori's Kids out of school for a 'educational' picnic on the Salmon River.  Her ex just picked them up for the weekend and me and her are fixin to head any minute up  to New Hampshire to spend part of the weekend and see some of the White mountains.  Heck, I ain't never really seen a mountain before either, just hills and hollars if you wanna know the truth. 

And yep I may be a ole fart  ;D but I'm sure getting around these days and seeing some new country and having the time of my life!!!!!!   Heck, truth be know, I'm feeling younger every day!!!!!!!!   8) 8) 8)

Murf

Charles, good on you!!!

There's an old Irish saying, "Maireann croí éadrom i bhfad." which translated out of Gealic  means "A light heart lives longest.".

They're good words ta live by.  ;)
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Kirk_Allen

Congrats on experiencing a new life you old fart ;D :D 8) 8)

twoodward15

Heck, truth be know, I'm feeling younger every day!!!!!!!!      Yeah, her name is Lori!!!   Hope you have fun playin in the mountains.

Thank You Sponsors!