iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks for your prayers

Started by maple flats, March 29, 2006, 06:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maple flats

Thanks everyone for the prayers.  My wife had her surgery yesterday. The surgeon says the tumor was small and thinks he got it all. Pathology reports are due within a week to confirm. Joan was in a lot of pain yesterday and slept very little all night. She needs her sleep and to get her pain under control. She is in the hospital but thinks she will get out soon.  Continued prayors for her total recovery and a good pathology report are still appreciated.
Thanks,  Dave
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

breederman

Sounds like good news.  we are hopeing she gets feeling better and can be home soon.
Together we got this !

karl

Continuing hope and prayer for you both.
karl
"I ask for wisdom and strength, Not to be superior to my brothers, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy, myself"  - from Ojibwa Prayer.

TexasTimbers

The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

sawguy21

Thanks for letting us know. Wish her all the best from us.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

DoubleD

Dave thank you for keeping us informed. I hope your Joan get a total recorey of her health wish her all the best my prayers are for you
Wannabe a sawmiller

Thank You Sponsors!