iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

got a package today

Started by tnlogger, March 28, 2006, 05:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnlogger

Wal now I'll tell ya  I get lots of ups packages with doing the computor parts and all but I got one today
pat was outside and got it, came in and lit inta me saying (I thought you was going to quit till we got moved  smiley_furious3)
Wal now I know when ta say dear I dont know what I did but I'll go too my room and thunk about it  ;D
so I did.
It was from some company in Ioway or something like that I did know it was from the north :D
after I done scraped the peanuts and wrap out I found a brandy new Forestry Forum Hat in side  8)

wal I'll tell ya I scatched my head curled my toes and for the life of me I couldn't figger who would send me a brandy new FF hat. I looked at that there shipping lable real close and saw a phone # on it  So being confused as all getout I went and call it. Now I'll tell ya a real polite young man answered the phone saying it was a medical co. and it hit me  I said is norm there and surenuf he was  8) 8)

I ended up running my jaws fer about 20 or 30 mins and had a fine time talking to Norm and Patty and thanking them for sending me the hat after mine done blew in the river.
Now I did find my old hat we went fishing last sat and found it hung up in a tree all beat up and water logged
Norm and Patty thanks again this one is on top of my monitor and will stay there till I go to the Pig Roast,  ;D
gene

Norm

Good to hear ups found you Gene. I suggested to Patty we put a chin strap on the one we sent but she nixed the idea.  :D

sawguy21

:D :D :D :D :D Great story Gene. :D :D :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Patty

It was a real pleasure to talk with you Gene. Say "hi" to the lovely wife, Pat for me.  :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Coon

Well ain't that a dandy of a story.  Wish someone would send me things by ups or whatever.  Glad you'll be able to keep the sun offa da melon at da PIGGY ROAST wit dat new FF hat. :D :D
Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Thank You Sponsors!