iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

something borrowed something blue

Started by woodmills1, March 23, 2006, 06:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

expecting something blue tomorrow.  Found a company to do the borowed part but my wife and sister in law decided they could beat the interest rate.  So nice! :o
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

sprucebunny

Did you buy a new Baker mill ???

You're gonna have to explain better ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

blueox

I know what it is......Should be there in the morning! Have fun!

DOT Highway Approved Log Load Trailers. For your ON Road Multi-Purpose Use

sprucebunny

Well, THAT gives it away :D

Congratulations, James  8)

Hope you'll have pictures of the maiden voyage .

blueox

Sorry I ruined your surprise Sprucebunny! I'm sure he will be busy playing on the Ox tomorrow. That will be fun!

woodmills1

To a good comedian timing is everything, so there goes the surprise.  However a good comedian also repeats the punch line so timing is everything.  the punch line is, Pierre, who I have dealt with before, was able to get me a blue in the timing I needed so here it comes.  Having the wife and sister in law pony up for the loan..................priceless.  and yes I have to pay it back.  And again yes pictures to follow.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

WeeksvilleWoodWorx

Big mouth sponsors.

Can't live with 'em

Can't live without em'.

:D :D ;D 8) 8)

I've been eyballin one of them trailers.
Brian - 2004 LT40HDG28 owner.

getoverit

Keep us posted on this woodmills

I've been drooling over these trailers since I first saw them, but cant justify spending that much on one right now. After the day I had hauling logs yesterday, I think the wife is beginning to warm up to the idea of a new log trailer to get all of these free logs.

I'd love to hear how yours does after you have put it to the test. Be sure to include some good pictures too!
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

moosehunter

Thats two in one week to FF members.
I think that proves that Forestry Forum sponsership is

PRICELESS
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

blueox

to Woodmills1....

Please accept my oppology....*DanG I do have a big mouth. Its funny, I'm not one to usually blabb about anything, but this time I'm guilty! 

We sure do look forward to pictures of you working with the "OX",  now you won't be working, you will be playing! Enjoy!

Kind Regards

Laurel

woodmills1

well its here and man is it sweet 8) with a capital sweet, besides the obvious, that it just a way cool addition to woodmills lumber, the loader is super beefy and many little things like all of the grease fittings being shielded/protected in little steel tubes and four movable super strong hold down straps.  Not upset about the lost surprise that would have had them all guessing all day no no not at all >:( :o :-[ :'( :D :D :D :D :D

sprucebunny

Looks like you already tried 'er out on some whoppers  8)

Congrats  :)

woodmills1

Yes they sure are whoppers, the largest are pushing 300 bd ft at 12 foot lengths.  The loader put them in with out a problem, while the loader on my woods trailer would only lift one end.  Looking forward to working my little ox blue.

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

DoubleD

Congratulation on your new toy....er...tool very nice rigs  8) 8) 8)
Wannabe a sawmiller

woodmills1

doing my first real job tomorrow.  Going to bedford NH to pick up some pine the tree company says 8 30 foot pieces on the ground.  Will try to remember the camera.

woodmills1

Took the maiden voyage, and I must say it is well behaved on the highway.  Brought this load of around 1500 bd ft home with no problem, will deliver it to a mill tomorrow.

Captain

Well folks, I saw it today.

I was travelling up Rt 3 north of Lowell, MA headed for the NH line, and there it was just ahead of me.  A Lil'OX loaded with pine being pulled by a white Chevy Dumptruck and driven by a guy with a big smile on his face.

Hey James, did you notice that white box trailer that said MAJESTY STABLES TIMBER PRO - PORTABLE CUSTOM SAWMILLING that kind of pulled in close??  Wanted to make sure you saw me  :)

Captain

WeeksvilleWoodWorx

I should be taken a gander at one Friday... at the Richmond show!!

Still trying to figure out how to pay for one... :D :D :D :D
Brian - 2004 LT40HDG28 owner.

Frank_Pender

... Worx, it sounds as thogh the way to do that is have a very understanding wife and sister-in-law. ;D
Frank Pender

woodmills1

I did! I did! I saw the trailer with timber pro and it said custom sawmilling and of course reminded myself to post here to find out who it was but been so busy it slipped my mind.  So is you mill in the trailer?

Did you notice I had the tailgate off and had 3 medium monsters in the bed as well as 2 small logs and a trailer full only bounced a bit over the bridge transitions.  Took home 2 loads from Billerica.  And yes a big smile especially now that route three is redone.

Captain

The mill usually is in the trailer, but I was on the way up to Vermont for a business trip, and the trailer was tagging along empty when you saw me.  On Thursday, we loaded up with hay to take advantage of the trip.  Only have 50-60 bales left in my Vermont "storage" location after that load.

I tried to get the camera when I passed you, and realized it was in the back cargo area of the SUV I was driving.  Looked like a pretty good load of pine....

Captain

woodmills1

Interesting chance "meeting" between forum members. :D  Yes it was a good load of pine, one of 2 from billerica.  By the way you should see my yard, gonna change from woodmills farm to pine land.  :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!