Sponsors:

hope I make it to mark's!

Started by Dan_Shade, March 23, 2006, 05:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Shade

probably pushing it on this one!  i'm kicking a squat pretty good
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

CHARLIE

Sure hope you don't hit a pothole or a speed bump! ::)  You do and I suspect you'll jar your teeth right out of the socket. ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Dan_Shade

made it up, saw his kiln setup, and shot the bull.

i'm glad I didn't have any more to load up!

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Part_Timer

Did ya have much trouble making turns :D

What kind of wood is it??
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

wiam

Dan_Shade

white oak.  I was thinking I should get some overload springs if I make a habit of that :)

around 660bf or so, the logs were down for a while, and the wood was stickered for a week. I didn't weigh it, but it was heavy :)

Captain

http://www.truckspring.com/timbren-ses-kits_603.html

Timbren Suspension Enhancement System. 

Easy to install.  The only way to go.  I use them on my 1 ton for the ability to tow that big log trailer I have.

Captain

Dan_Shade

sprucebunny

No, they are solid rubber cylinders of different density for different applications. I have them , too . They're great ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Dan_Shade

ok, dumb question (I have lots of those)...

anybody know what the effects are of putting a 3600lb helper on the front spring without a snowplow package?  (I have a 2004 F250SD)?

i'm not sure if I should use a 3000lb one or a 3500lb helper in the front.  (my winch and log loading method puts some serious strain on the front of my pickup sometimes.

Thank You Sponsors!