iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

heads up hacKers!!!! Marc Got Hacked!

Started by Tony_T, March 21, 2006, 03:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony_T

Marc 's site from France got hacked. Be Ware.  We'nt there a minute ago.      LOVE AMERICA!!!

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tony_T

Quote from: Jeff B on March 21, 2006, 09:09:20 AM
Huh?

Sorry about the rather nebulous post. Marc is the gentleman from France that runs the timberframing school teaching scribe rule. I couldn't post his last name as his website has been corrupted and I can't off the top of my head remember it . I know that he has worked with the TF guild in the past and some members of the FF timber framing forum here visit his website.  It has (had) some excellent discriptions of doing layouts using a compass/divider (scribe rule):

Someone has hacked into his website, apparently Islamic radicals who hate Israel, the U.S. , and Christians from France too? If you go to his website you get redirected to the Towel heads from Turkey and get a message of hate. I did not want to post the link as it will direct you to the Turkish Towelheads.

Sorry about the mess I made on FF forum, I was a little POed when I went to Marc's website last night.

ronwood

Tony_T,

Thanks for the clarification. I was like Jeff a bit puzzled about the post.   ??? ???

Ron
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Jeff

Well, the link is being removed. Depending on how deep the hack was, probably just a deface of the index page, but if its worse, any sort of monitoring of referrals, we just gave them a road and a map to find us if someone has clicked on that link. I am pretty confident we are as secure as we can be but I also understand that if someone wants in bad enough, they will get in.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!