iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hey!! KDEC19 is getting one of those new Blue Ox trailers!

Started by Tom, March 20, 2006, 02:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I wish I had one.  Is it bad to covet another man's trailer?  :D

I saw one that was all tricked out when I was at Moultrie last October.  DanG took some pictures of it.

Ain't that something?

ScottAR

Reminds me of a saying my grandpa used to say... 
"I wish I had that one and he/she had a better one."   :D :D
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

DanG

I ain't sure there is a better one.  That there is a whizz-bang of a trailer right there!

Congrats KDEC! 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

ScottAR

If there was, I'd want KDEC to have it...  cuz I'm thinking that one looks pretty DanG good!    ;D :D :D :D
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

isawlogs

That there is sure enough a nice peice of equipment , I would not mind having  a pick-up to pull it with . I dont think my poor old Dodge with single axle would cut it .
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

thedeeredude

That is a seriously nice trailer.  I don't think I have room enough to store one though.  ANd I have no need for one now.  That means I should buy 2.

KDEC19

hey all.  Talking about me huh!!!  Yea we are getting the pintle big ox.  Should be coming this week.  They are bringing it to my place.  2100 loader,winch, dump bed,..We are very excited.  this is the last big purchase i promiss1!!  The trailer should fit in nice as we own a super orange and a timberwolf promx firewood machine.  Always have logs to move.  We have been using a tn 75 newholland with iron and oak grapple to load with.  But as that pile gets farther away from the live deck it slows us up.  Now we are going to use the trailer and move the wood right to the machine.  My pops will feed the live deck with the trailer loader.  maybe even the ten year old boy.  We can also get all that free wood everyone wastes!!ie. residential tree companies.  Well that is all for know see ya
gonna do it again......

KDEC19

hello just an update. 8)  the trailer should be here today at noon. ;D ;D ;D ;D    we are very excited to say the least.  Will give some info after it lifts some logs.  I get to play in the log pile today hurray.....
gonna do it again......

blueox

HEY KDEC19....I HEAR YOUR BIG OX HAS FOUND ITS NEW HOME!!!  ;D I'm sure your out playing with it right now. Pierre enjoyed meeting you and I've enjoyed talking with you on the phone. Send us some pix when you can. Have fun playing!

Laurel

DOT Highway Approved Log Load Trailers. For your ON Road Multi-Purpose Use

DanG

Yep!  Pixes!  We wants pixes!

Hmmmm.  That's funny.  KDEC ain't on line right now. ???
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Tom

Well, he was here a while ago.  I wonder where he could be?   :D

Murf

What??!!   :o

You mean dat wiz-bang lookin' rig only loads logs, it doesn't have no internet terminal??   :D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

moosehunter

Ifn I had one, I woulda just took a pic and come straight inside to show my FF friends.

:D :D

I saw the trailers two weeks ago. VERY nice.
I'm with Tom, wonderin' if its OK to covet they nieghbors trailer!
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

TexasTimbers

Where does he live? I know a couple of professional thieves. One in Oklahoma and one in Louisiana. I could get them to go snatch it for us!  ;D
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

badpenny

Would that be Sundance Cassidy and Butch the Kid? :D :D :D :D
Hope and Change, my foot,  It's time for Action and Results!

KDEC19

Well all the trailer is very nice unit.   ;DOne of these days i will figure out how to post pictures so all can see the operation i run.  The trailer is I feel constructed as well as a mizer or a john deere!!  Solid construction and very well thought out by the designer.  The grapple picked a twenty four inch white oak twelve feet long.  Has all the power my company needs.  Picks up very nice and the controls are smooth.  A little touchy but this is not a big deal.  I think I am more touchy than the controls.  Great paint solid welds and a real looker ifin yal know what i mean.  Blue Ox has entered the market of mobile trailers with a bang.  If anyone ever wants to stop by my landing and get a demo feel free to.  We would love some company.  Again this trailer is a wise investment over the other brands as I feel it will last longer due to the robust construction.   :)Thanks for the input from all about the ox.  This forum was a great help for me in deciding on what to do about moving logs.  No buyers remorse on this quality trailer.  Thanks to Laurel and Pierre for such prompt informative help in purchasing a trailer.  This company is up to par with companies that have been around for years.  The profesionalism and service rival that big orange thing in my shop!!!  See ya later,  It is time to make the firewood!!!!  Keith D
:D :D :D :D 8)
gonna do it again......

WeeksvilleWoodWorx

Brian - 2004 LT40HDG28 owner.

woodmills1

here is a picture   but  not big just little :D  this think is a brute

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

KDEC19

gonna do it again......

KDEC19

gonna do it again......

woodmills1

awww it matches the tractor, don't ya just love that loader?
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

KDEC19

just practicing this picture thing.  here is another.!!  enjoy
gonna do it again......

KDEC19

gonna do it again......

KDEC19

gonna do it again......

KDEC19

well i think i got this figured out.  the
photos look decent right.  Here is the last one.  this is what the ox feeds..
gonna do it again......

Thank You Sponsors!