iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

International 1300 sickle bar mower

Started by Camp Run Farm, March 14, 2006, 06:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camp Run Farm

I have a mower I am rebuilding, anyone have a parts manual  or operators manual for an International 1300 sickle bar mower?   It is going to be time to mow hay soon...

Ed

Coon

What is it that you need to know about your sickle mower.  I have worked on many models through out my life.  The Intersmashable 1300 was one that we used for years. :D
Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

mike_van

Ed, I had a model 1000 balanced head  for several years, worked well - You might be able to find those manuals on ebay, I got some there for some equipment I had.  Maybe online too - John Deere has a lot of parts "blowups" for tractors, etc. IH might too.  Search google, just for the heck of it -
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

UNCLEBUCK

I might have one and will look tonight otherwise ebay has a ton of old manuals and if all else fails I think Corley5 might have a few hundred of them !  ;D
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Corley5

That model's a little new for my tastes ;) ;D  I'm sure I've got a manual around somewhere for one of the old pitman arm models ;D ;D :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

maple flats

logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Thank You Sponsors!