iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

refrigerated body

Started by srt, March 11, 2006, 11:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srt

Hi folks,  Been lurking for quite a while.  Saw a fellow in Tampa FL with a free refer truck body on ebay.  Had to register to let you folks know.  Someone down there may be able to use it for a kiln.  Ebay 4620299544.  Sorry if this is in the wrong place - no disrespect intended, just want to get it out there. 

Tom

I've had one of those most of the winter.  It even got into the 40's a few time's.   Now that spring is arriving, I can get back to being my "Hot-red-blooded-American" self.  :D

Like Jeff mentioned one time, there are two sides to announcing auctions publically.  One is that you let everybody know that the auction is taking place and the other is that a Forestry Forum member may already know about it and is hoping that He is the only one.  Making the auction public can blow his chance at a good deal out of the water.  :)

dredgeslavedave

What it looks like to me is this guy wants to get rid of the box. If you want this e-mail him now and I think he will end the auction. I would not wait until the end of  the auction for this one. his e-mail address is  sailor6@tampabay.rr.com this is the auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4620299544&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT
3 Alaskan's and a Grandburg mini mill. The newest addition to the family, Peterson WPF 8 inch with electric raising winch

Thank You Sponsors!