iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Felt Like I Owed Some Pics

Started by Lud, March 11, 2006, 09:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lud

It seems like I'm telling someone every day how much finding the Forum has meant to me since it pretty much coincided with my getting  the manual mill this last Fall.......but then the home system started a mysterious self-destruct cycle around Christmas....it just turned inward and wouldn't/could'nt talk to anyone......Sad when that happens ... and expensive too.... :'( :'( :'(

Anyway,  with replacements and re-enablements ,  I'm back on the home box and not just limited to the occaisional glance while at work,  and I feel like I owe a few pics to the Forum - particularly Uncle Buck who was asking about the baseball bats.......and all the folks who like their dogs as much as I like mine........and the "What you making for Christmas" gang.

So here goes:

Since the box went down around Christmas ,  that's where I'll start

and a little detail:

and here's a happy little baseballer for Uncle Buck:

and here's Doone ,  the inspiration:

for Chip,  our newest addition:

who will keep Woody company on  the porch:

So I got the rust out of my posting skills and I didn't need to use the RustReaper!  Hope y'all enjoy....... ;D ;D ;D

Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

beenthere

Lud
Glad to see you are back "on board" with us. And great projects.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

tnlogger

lud good looking work there  8)
gene

Burlkraft

Nice job Lud..Nothing like wood art 8) 8) 8)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Tom

Good Show, Lud.  Looking forward to more of that.  :)

SwampDonkey

Thanks for sharing Lud. Nice work on the carvings, turnings and Christmas decs.  :) Did I see Pete Rose's sig on the bat? ;)  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

Doone looks alot like my Boo-Boo.My dog has longer legs.Must be the golden retriver part of him.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

getoverit

Outstanding job on the wood carving  and wreath! Looks like both of them will be around for a long time to come.

Glad to have you back with us !
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Lud

I went back to the camera and saved it again.  (Need to remember to save as a slightly different name when I optomize so I don't lose  the original.)

Anyway, ........it wasn't Pete Rose,  Donk!   It's the lil' fella's name that  I made the bat for.   Hopefully you'll see it better this time.

Thanks for the kind words,all........ :)
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

SwampDonkey

My eye sight isn't as good as I thought.  squint squint ::)  :D Maybe, there is the beginnings of another Pete Rose. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!