iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hey Uncle JP, Dad says I'm too little to tail for him...

Started by Troy, March 06, 2006, 07:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

So I guess I'll just have to do the sawing while he pulls boards off!  Hmmm, I think I'll cut some wide boards off of this one for my playhouse...

Mandy
(with a little help from Dad)

Peterson ATS 8" 27hp

Tom

You should have taken her training wheels off.  You can see them just behind her.  Hmmm  maybe those are yours.  :D :D

What a cutie!

Fla._Deadheader

All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Radar67

Troy, spend as much time with her as you can while she's young, won't be long till some other fella captures her attention.

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

jpgreen

THAT sounds like a fantastic idea Mandy!!   Dad won't mind that at all.  -AND the faster you make him pull boards off the faster he can get to building your playhouse!..  :) :) :) 8) 8) :) :) :)

...PS you've got a suprise present coming in the mail soon..  :)   Uncle JP
-95 Wood-Mizer LT40HD 27 Hp Kawasaki water cooled engine-

Troy

Tom - Those are my training wheels!  They come in handy once in a while.  You sure don't miss much!

Stew - I try to spend time with her and do Daughter/Dad stuff when ever we can.  We went out in the woods for a little while this evening when I took these photos.  She just turned four this past January.  Asked me this week-end when she could get married like Mommy and Dad did.  I replied, "you only have to wait til you are thirty!".

Deadheader - How's it going?  We love keeping track of your adventures.

Uncle JP - Got it, thanks!  That's pretty neat.

Don't worry guys, she's not spoiled any... I remember when I was four, I think that was the year I got one of those wooden paddles with the red ball and rubber band.  Man, was that fun!  Times sure have changed.

Peterson ATS 8" 27hp

woodhick

Troy, I can remember when my daughter was 4 :'(, I took her out today to teach her how to drive.  She's 15 now :'(.  It truly does pass before you know it so enjoy all you can ;)
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

Part_Timer

Mandy

That will be one fine play house and you better cut some extra for a garage for the 4 wheeler :)

Tom

Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Shawn

Quote"you only have to wait til you are thirty!".

WOW Troy! Giving her away kind of young, Don't you think? I lightened up and told my 4 Y/O she could get married at 35! After medical school. (Daddies not gonna work the rest of his life!).

Shawn...

(Note from admin: Sorry Shown, all photos must be on forestry forum server)
Change is part of the design process.

Admit nothing, Deny everything, Make counter-accusations

DoubleD

Troy your daughter is really cute and a future sawyer too 8) 8) 8)
Wannabe a sawmiller

TinMan

Troy

Your a lucky guy... Just one child I assume???

I have two boys, my oldest is on my posts getting into the wood stove ::) ::). Future sawyers as well huh.... ;D

Tracy

Thank You Sponsors!