iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New addition to the family!

Started by barbender, February 22, 2006, 09:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbender

We've been blessed with a new addition to our family- Senja Kaye Alger- 6lbs 15ozs 20" born at 1:35 2-20-06. I'm feeling pretty proud and thankful right about now.             Here she's about 5 minutes old                                                                                                                                      Here she is with me and mom
mom getting her first good look at her
her big sister Kiara is really excited

Too many irons in the fire

Tom

Great news!  Good looking baby!   

.......and another young man will one day bite the dust.  :D

Jeff

You have a great looking family barbender, thanks for sharing the photos with us.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

Congratulation!  smiley_bouncing smiley_bouncing  Glad to see you are a proud Daddy and husband. The world needs more like you. Have fun.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

TexasTimbers

That's fantastic Barbender!  8)

Being a good father is a monumental responsibility. Being a great dad is an awesome privelage! You're truly blessed. 8)
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Norm

DoubleD

Congratulation on your new addition Great family smiley_clapping
Wannabe a sawmiller

TW

barbender

Thanks guys- I was just telling my wife we were getting congrats on here from all over the U.S. and the world. She and I think that's really neat, this forum is a great place.  T.W.- My wife is 1/4 Finnish, so we decided that a finnish name would be good this time around. I found the name Senja on the web, my wife liked it, so that's what we named her. Problem is, I couldn't find what the name means, was wondering if you knew?
We are very blessed

Kevin_H.

Way Cool   8) Congratulations  8)
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

oldsaw

Congrats.  Can LogRite make a short cant hook in pink for her?   :)

I've got two boys myself.  Special thing.  Enjoy it while it lasts, they grow up fast...but you already knew that.

Mark
So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

barbender

A little pink Logrite cant hook would be pretty sweet!  I try to remember to not get too worried about the future, and enjoy every day with these kids that God gave me that I can.  Sometimes I'll get a little too wrapped up in tring to make a buck or whatever, and I'm missing out on Jen and the girls. I'll think to myself " You know, my kids are at the age where they are just FUN, where the crisises are things like scraped knees, and they think I know everything. This is probably the best point in my life so I better slow down and ENJOY IT!!"

crtreedude

Very nice family Barbender.

They are fun even after they are grown. Then you can spoil the grandkids (don't have any yet - but I suspect it is just a matter of time now...)

So, how did I end up here anyway?

barbender

This is our other daughter holding Senja- forgot to put a picture of her on here before.  Didn't want to leave her out! 

beenthere

Just can't display a face more proud and prettier than that young girl is wearin.  :) :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!