iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

welcome to the forestry forum, bull

Started by Tom, November 03, 2002, 02:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Good to have you aboard.  Hope you have a lot of good stories to tell us. I like the sawmillng stuff best but any ol' thing will do.  Maybe you have a tale from when you were a kid. ;D

RavioliKid

:D

I thought "bull" was an editorial comment!

It is a name, isn't it? ;)
RavioliKid

Tom

Yeah, new kid on the block, Rav.  I can't wait to see his profile picture.  That's going to be a fun name.

Frank_Pender

Geeee!  I was just wondering if there was a new forman in the woods or we were getting back to livestock roaming in the woods and dropping "stuff". ;D  Or, there was going to be another long series of thoughts, etc, from North Florieda. :D
Frank Pender

Weekend_Sawyer

Welcome Bull, havn't seen you yet but I'v heard you being thrown around here enough.

Who was it said "As you walk throug the pasture of life you are bound to step in some truth" ::)
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

bull

The Bull is short for ( Bulldozer) picked it up from friends in high school. I plow my way through most anything or anyone who's say's something cant be done. I have been told I could talk a glass eye to sleep and have recieved my Doctorate BSA degree

Tom

They tried that handle on me in Jr. High School because of my size and tenacity as a guard on the football team. Finally, in high school, one stuck. "Foggy".   I hate to say why.

Glad you came back and found the thread, Bull.  Tell us a little about yourself.  What do you do for work and fun?

woodman

Bull if you want to shoot some this is the place t o be
Jim Cripanuk

Thank You Sponsors!