iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ever change horses

Started by Tim L, February 17, 2006, 05:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim L

Anyone ever cancel the order with one mill company to go with another due to poor customer service ?
Do the best you can and don't look back

Brad_S.

Didn't you have to put money down with the order? I would think you'd have to kiss it goodbye if you cancel after the order is in.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Tim L

They said they would send my deposit back, so no problem there

Troy

What was it that you ordered Tim?  Must not have been from any of our sponsors.  Never heard a bad word about any of them.  My experience with Peterson was, and still is nothing short of fantasitc.
Peterson ATS 8" 27hp

Tim L

I'm not going to slam the sponsers but it was one of them. The saw is great the service was not.

Jeff

Tim, send me a private message and let me know whats going on and I'll see if there is anything I can do to help if you like.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tim L

Thanks fo the offer but its in the past now . I'm feeling guilty for even starting this thread. I love the forum and I don't want to be negative .

Troy

Be patient Buddy and let Jeff see what he can do to help.  I would guess that it is an isolated incident and can be resolved.  Don't give up on the saw that you like and settle for something else that you may not be happy with.  Good luck!
Peterson ATS 8" 27hp

jpgreen

Quote from: Brad_S. on February 17, 2006, 05:40:23 PM
Didn't you have to put money down with the order? I would think you'd have to kiss it goodbye if you cancel after the order is in.

Peterson will (return a deposit) and did.

I had to get my deposit back because of fate..  :D

Good company those guys.
-95 Wood-Mizer LT40HD 27 Hp Kawasaki water cooled engine-

Chris Burchfield

Never changed horses. Did tell my wife if she wasn't careful I would trade her in on two models half her age. She asked "how I'd like it if I couldn't see her for a while." I said that would be just fine by me. The swelling went down and my eyes begin to open after about three days. She has fist like hickory nuts.  :D :D :D
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Michigan Mike

Kinda like my wife.  When she turned 40 a few years back.  Itold her that I had heard that it was possible to trade a 40  for two twentys. She promptly informed me that I wasnt wired for 220. :o

Shawn

I don't cross my wife for one reason. I'm a heavy sleeper. I really don't want to stay that way. She hardly gets mad, buy guaranteed  to get even!!!
Change is part of the design process.

Admit nothing, Deny everything, Make counter-accusations

Frank_Pender

I gave a $5,000 horse away to one of my students 3 years ago, as hers hung itself by accident.  She needed a new cowpony for roun-up, so I sent here mine for keeps.   As to changing mills, due to service or a glitche in "communication" or "misunderstanding" of parts or something, never.
Frank Pender

scsmith42

RE wives, you guys got it easy....

Mine's a veterinarian that castrates animals for a living (someting like 15,000 so far).  Takes her less than a minute on many breeds... (although it takes longer for her technicians to prep the animal).

I shore don't want to wake up without some important parts, so I try not to pith her off... (I also sleep on my stomach)
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

jpgreen

-95 Wood-Mizer LT40HD 27 Hp Kawasaki water cooled engine-

Shawn

Scott,
You can still live...and perform...without them. I had a vasectomy and I still RUN my house. I run the dishwasher, I run the vacumm cleaner......... ;D
Change is part of the design process.

Admit nothing, Deny everything, Make counter-accusations

Mr Mom

That is not funny i do that every day......but i am also a stay at home dad. Guess i have to finish washing the rugs. :D :D :D

Thanks Mr Mom

breederman

When I told my forty year old wife I was gonna trade her in for two twentys  she just laughed and asked if she could pay to watch! She figured she didn't need to kill becouse 2 young ones would!
Together we got this !

highpockets

boy but it would be the way to go.
Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

Larry

Oh my this is depressing...my boss is fast approaching the big 6-O and I was planning on a trade for THREE 20's.  Maybe I better re-think this idea. :o :o
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

wiam

Shawn I think there is a difference between vasectemy and castration.

Will

getoverit

I was worried about being wired for 220, and now somebody mentions 3 phase  :o
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

highpockets

Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

Part_Timer

220 3 phase :D :D :D :D :D

I stay inline cause Kate can hit a soda bottle 200yards with my encore.  I'm just worried about getting in the drive.  getting to sleep would be the least of my problems.
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Thank You Sponsors!