iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Water-course Alteration Certification for New Brunswick

Started by Coon, February 17, 2006, 01:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coon

March 13-17, 2006
Water-course Alteration Certification for New Brunswick, Maritime College of Forest Technology, Fredericton, NB, (506) 458-0643,
www.mcft.ca
(Also April 24-28)
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Coon

I may very well be coming for this course if my schedule will allow.  I would however preferr to go to a course such as this somewhere in the west but haven't such luck finding any that will be in the near future.
Brad.

Coon

I was going to ask you Swamp.  Are you going to be attending?  Do you get the Canadian Forest Industries or Canadian Wood Industries magazines?  They are free 1 year subrscriptions and you get one one month and the other the next.

Brad.

SwampDonkey

No, I won't be attending. The main reason I never took the course is that it's not a requirment to hire one of these guys for installations. You can still apply for the alteration permit the old way and circumvent paying $250/day plus expenses. Might have to wait 30 days or more for approval, but that's what most guys do or hire a certified engineer on site. This is used mostly by industry working on crown so things don't get held up when they start building a mess of roads.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Coon

Sounds like it is fairly close to the same as it is here.   I won't be able to be attending that course as I have to go to Pink Mountain, BC instead on some business.  I just realized that the course is also over now.   Read it as April 13-17.  I have to be in BC over the Easter Hollidays so........
Brad.

Thank You Sponsors!