iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The OutBack WoodShop Expands!!

Started by Kevin_H., February 14, 2006, 10:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin_H.

Well Sort of  ;D

This is Trevor, Our newest tax deduction,  ;D
Lynette ( my wife ) and trevor are doing great and I hope to have everyone home tomorrow.

Man, I wish I could sleep like that.

Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Paul_H

Congratulations Kevin,glad to hear Mom and baby are doing well  8)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Jeff

8)
THATS Great Kevin! Stacy must have good instincts as she actually mentioned earlier today that she thought you guys were due and was wondering about you. 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Scooby Doo

Congratulations!! I am glad to hear Lynette and Trevor are doing great! What does big Brother think of him?? : :) ;) Well Congrats again!!! Tell Lynette I said Hi and I have been thinking about you all. Take care
Owner/Operator of a 1986 Wood-Mizer LT30 Manual

Kevin_H.

Stephen is a very proud brother, but he has not changed any diapers yet.  ;D

We will have to see how that goes.  :o

Stacy, lynette reads the forum, kinda hit and miss, but I will make sure she gets your message.
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

farmerdoug

Congratulations, Kevin. 8) 8)

He is a chip off the old block I assume.  As for tax deductions I think you will find he is an expense. ;) :)

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

getoverit

Congrats on the new addition Kevin and Lynette !
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

ellmoe

"Tax deduction"? He looks like an immature "off-bearer" to me! ;D

Congratulations!

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

DoubleD

Congratulations on your son Kevin and Lynette 8) 8) 8)
Wannabe a sawmiller

ElectricAl

Congratulations Kevin and Lynnette! 

Kevin, now you're going to have to start saving for a LT10.

Today's kids are more sophisticated and Tonkas just wont do. ;)

ElectricAl and Linda
Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

Kevin_H.

Thanks again everyone, I think i should put a small bag of sawdust in his bed so we can get him use to it  ;)   8)

Hey al, i thought I would just give him the lt40 and that would give me a reason to get the 300. It's worth a try anyway.  ;D

Paschale

Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

thedeeredude

Coon

Congrats on the addition.  The work is now really cut out for you.  Gonna have to put some more wear and tear on that LT 40. :D :D  Just remember that you just got another expense now.  Sooner or later that expense will change to a tax write off though.  If you keep up at this pace you'll have a ball team in nop time. :D :D
Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

IL Bull

Congratulations.  That's a great feeling getting everybody back home. 8)

Joe
Case Skid Steer,  Ford Backhoe,  Allis WD45 and Burg Manual Sawmill

UNCLEBUCK

UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

CHARLIE

Congratulations Kevin and Lynette! 8)  I'm glad to hear both Lynette and Trevor are doing fine and in good health. 
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

iain

Congratulations 8) 8) smiley_blue_bounce

what size of a mill you got him?

iain

Norm

Awww what a cute little guy.....nothing like a new baby sleeping in your arms. :)

Kevin_H.

Thank you for all the congrats and well wishes. We are doing fine except we are still working on his night schedule. I am sure Kevin is looking forward to me getting back to the woodshop to help  :D  Lynette

Patty

Congratulations!  8)

A new son is most certainly a special gift from heaven.  :)
Best wishes to you all.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Stump Jumper

Congratulations!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.  Tell Lynette we said HI and congrats also.  So how much did he weigh and the length?  Tell Stephen the kids say hi and congrats on his new brother as well.

Jeff and Delcy
Jonny and Monica

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Tom

I just love those little fellers.   Way to go, y'all.

Ernie

Congratulations.  The first of many????
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Bibbyman

Congradulations! 

Way to go!  We need some more tax payers in the world.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!