iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Katrina Relief Fund

Started by shopteacher, February 13, 2006, 02:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shopteacher

Here at our high school we are collecting for aid to a sister school in Mississippi.  Our goal s 10,000.00 and other items like prom gowns to help the school kids have a prom. I don't know if anyone is interested in bidding on a item I made and place through out the district for auction. We currently have a bid of 55.00 as of this writing.  The photo and information is below. My school email is on the flyer.
Heart for Katrina Relief.  I'll add pictures once I get home as I don't have the software here to compress it.  Sorry for the short notice, but the auction ends at 7:00 am EST 2/14/06.

Up for bid is this solid cherry heart shaped box with suede lining and hand carved rose. Wording on the lid can be changed to whatever you desire
All proceeds will go to the Katrina Fund so bid high and often. 
Show someone how much you love them and help the hurricane Katrina victims at the same time.
Place your bid at gcrawford@bwschools.net.
High bid will be posted each morning.
All bids are confidential.
Bidding will close at 7:00 AM 2-14-06
Current bid is $55.00
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Qweaver

Hey Shopteacher,
What a good idea!   My daughter's birthday is tomorrow and this might make a good gift for a valentines day girl.  I look forward to the pictures.
BTW, I'm a retired "shop" teacher and did my student teaching in woodshop and drafting.
Quinton
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

shopteacher

Got the pictures loaded.

Qweaver: Congratulations on making it to retirement.  I'm beginning to wonder if it's possible. I don't think your to far from me. I live about 40 miles East of Wheeling right along I 70.  I believe I've heard of weston before. Where abouts it located?
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Qweaver

The box looks great!
Weston is on I79, 20 miles south of Clarksburg.  I retired at age 56...love every minute of it and highly recommend it. :D 
Quinton
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

Thank You Sponsors!