iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Second LogRite tool

Started by RSteiner, February 07, 2006, 01:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RSteiner

Well, I'm on my second 60" LogRite peavey.  Just a year ago I purchased my first one at the New Hampshire Farm & Forest Expo, even had a chance to get my picture taken with Kevin.  It was a wonderful tool until it turned up missing late last fall.

My son borrowed some of my stuff to help a friend cut some trees and ever since then my LogRite peavey has been among the missing. :(

So this year while visiting the Farm & Forest Expo I couldn't pass up the opportunity to pick me up another one.  I'm hopping the first one finds it's way home one day.  They are such a fine tool I just don't want to be without one. 

Randy
Randy

WeeksvilleWoodWorx

Seems someone else liked the tools as well! 8) :D
Brian - 2004 LT40HDG28 owner.

maple flats

Buy a spare now before the new one disappears, they sure are worth the extra insurance to keep one for your use.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Frank_Pender

We ming have to have serial numbers implanted on the DanG things, if they just up and keep disapearing. :D :D :D :D
Frank Pender

Thank You Sponsors!