iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My sharpener is groaty

Started by woodmills1, February 01, 2006, 08:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

We had a thread awhile back that asked if wiping out the sharpener would be enough.  I was using mine just now and figured I would tell you mine is discusting.  Being winter the water had evaporated, so while I was scraping out the try I looked at it and man it is filthy.  Groaty to the max was the term from southern california surfer duds I think.  But the good nes it is working and putting a fine edge on some blades that have no right to be sharpened again, so they can go out and finish the 48" across lump of pine I started today.  ORANGE RULES!   ;D ;D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

I forgot to add, my sister in law lives with us now and she has this dress making manikin(sp).  It is in mt sharpening room, so every time I go up there it is like woah who the f..8736 is that, whoops the manican. :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

beenthere

woodmills1 :)
That be "who the DanG is that" as DanG is the 'official' word to use here. Thanks
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

woodbowl

Yea woodmills, you beter get that sharpener cleaned up! I try to keep mine spic and span.  ::)

Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

woodmills1

now thats DanG groaty and boy that stupid dress thing just scares me every time I go up there.  Out of the corner of my eye its like there really is someone in the room. :o :o

customsawyer

woodmills 1 what have you been up to that you have to look over your shoulder all the time? :D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!