iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I feel "special" today! DSL!!!

Started by ellmoe, January 29, 2006, 10:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ellmoe

I'm visiting my folks today in Tom's neck of the woods (Middleburg, Fla.). They have DSL, I have a poor phone line connected to slow dial-up. :( Wow! At home I'm happy to be able to get on line and stay there long enough to read the choice postings on the FF. I'd gain an hour a day with this service. You guys (and gals) are lucky that I'm so limited!
   While I'm able, I just wanted to let you'all know how much I enjoy the all to brief sessions on the FF, and the people on it. What a fine group of people! smiley_clapping Jeff sure has done good!

On a side note, I've got to take the women folk to the Millinieum Mall. :( Anyone know any local sawmills close by? smile_belly_laugh

A good day to everyone.

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Tom

Yes!  I know of some.  :D :D

I'm in the phone book and it's a local call.  :)

Cadenhead with a 768 exchange

Don_Papenburg

Tom that sounds like the crank phones that we had around here when I was a kid  ;D   Sara get me BR 549
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

WeeksvilleWoodWorx

Actually you would lose an hour. With high speed you will read ALL the posts. ;D 8)
Brian - 2004 LT40HDG28 owner.

ellmoe

Tom,

I'm back to the land of smoke signals! I'll give you a holler on my next trip north. I didn't find a mill to look at, but I did find a hunting/fishing store....almost as good! ;D

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

highpockets

Ellmoe,

Are you looking for a mill? There is a guy south of Jacksonville, Fl that has a Woodmizer that I think is for sale. 
Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

ellmoe

Quote from: highpockets on January 31, 2006, 07:37:52 PM
Ellmoe,

Are you looking for a mill? There is a guy south of Jacksonville, Fl that has a Woodmizer that I think is for sale.

[/quote

No, I've got two. I was just trying to find something to do besides hang around a mall! ;D

Thanks anyways. Mark

Thank You Sponsors!