iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need Plans

Started by dail_h, January 22, 2006, 08:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dail_h

I nees plans for a bat house. Not one of the little thingys ya see in garden catalougs,but a real honest to goodness house for a whole colony.

Thanks
                                    Dail
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

SwampDonkey

do a search or look in the outdoor activities board. One (or more) of the members makes them.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

brdmkr

Dail

Do a seach for bat conservation international.  I think it is www.batcon.org, but I'm not sure.  They should have plans llike you are after.  If they don't, keep posting and I'll dig through some of my stuff.  I know I have some plans somewhere.
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

Shotgun

Quote from: brdmkr on January 22, 2006, 09:08:14 PM
Do a seach for bat conservation international.  I think it is www.bci.org, but I'm not sure.  .

Nope.   :)

Tried Google and came up with a bunch.  Maybe they're too small for your needs, though.

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Rockn H

What's wrong with Martins? :) :) :)

brdmkr

I edited my previous post.  It now has the correct link.  The first one was um, not correct. :D
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

CHARLIE

Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Kevin

Sounds like you need a cave.  ;D

SwampDonkey

Down in Virginia I seen some caves full of little brown bats. I have photos on here I think. Hard to seem them, it was dark. I was more afraid of snakes that might be hiding in there for winter.  :o  We have the bats up here in summer. I don't know where they go for winter unless it's hollowed trees, no caves or crevasses around here. They're tinier than a mouse.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Modat22

I could post a few photo's of my mother-n-laws house.  ;D
remember man that thy are dust.

SwampDonkey

You saying she's gone batty?  ;D

WeeksvilleWoodWorx

Or maybe she is just an old bat? :D :D :D
Brian - 2004 LT40HDG28 owner.

Tom

SwampDonkey

I told mom I was gonna plant a bat house underneath her fir tree and the big 'nose curl' ensued :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!