iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Janet......I got a package today

Started by Burlkraft, January 17, 2006, 03:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

Hey Janet,

I got a package today ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I had just gotten home from physical therapy and the UPS man was pullin' down the driveway ;) ;) ;)

I was waitin' for him at the door of the truck. He said that he knew exactly who that package was for when he got his truck loaded this morning. He said his whole truck smelled like coffee all day :) :) :) :)

I invited him in for a cup, but he said something about a time schedule or something :'( :'( :'(

I just brewed a pot and I am totally enjoying my first shade grown cup 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

It's very good and smells GREAT....well worth the wait. ;) ;) ;) ;)

There was a note from John in the box....they were out of 5lb. bags, so I got 5 1 lb. bags for the same coin. I was kind of disapointed tho......no surprises in the box :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Thanks for the great coffee and I'm sure the others here that ordered will love it too smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce smiley_blue_bounce

Mmmmmmmmmmm good coffeeeeeeeee :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

janet

Thanks for letting me know!
I´m glad you like it, too.  Yeah, the five lbers. I sent up to John exploded on me.  Je je.  Maybe I need a wooden box?
Ideas?
Janet

crtreedude

Ah, a new market for Fred and Harold! Wooden boxes for shipping coffee.

How many do you want Janet?  ;D
So, how did I end up here anyway?

janet

Hmmm....how many could I get for a bag of coffee?
And, Burlkraft, better check with UPS.  He might want to examine the rear of his van.  I KNOW I included some, er, special goodies for you.
;D

Burlkraft

Well........The special goodies are his problem now smiley_spider drop smiley_spider drop smiley_spider drop

I am just enjoying my 3rd cup and lovin' every drop of it ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think I'll start and addition on the house now ;D ;D ;D ;D

Burlkraft

Oh by the way.....did you know that your coffee goes great with venison/ jalapano sausage ??? ???

crtreedude

Boy, I can see BurlKraft is going to stop posting sometime tomorrow... Should have the addition finished by then too.  :o

The stuff sure is mild isn't it? You can drink it without that battery-acid aftertaste.

Burlkraft

Oh yeah....I can see that this is going to be a wonderful relationship 8) 8) 8) 8)

janet

Now, boys, time to switch from coffee to beer for the evening or you BOTH will be putting up additions.

janet

By the way, a little scorpion told me that Tesoros del Sol coffee is great witih GRITS.
8)
But then again, it´s good with scorpions.

Burlkraft

Janet,

Did you know that here in Wisconsin we make our gritz from tasty bits of ground up cheese soaked in beer ??? ??? ???

Do you deep fry them scorpions or are they broiled ??? ???

I'll stick with venison....thanks ;) ;)

janet

Scorpions make good sushi, but are also good broiled in wine and butter.
Pickled Porcupine Poo is NEVER good.
Bad, bad, bad.
;D
I´ll send a few more in your next order...no charge.

Burlkraft

Thanks......I'll be lookin' forward to that :) :) :)

My next order should be real soon. I had to make another pot when Jill got home.....she loves it too 8) 8)

Frank_Pender

I am sure pleased that some folks are getting packages delivered.  Those of us here on the Left Coast seem to be sheltered from getting packages from the Eastern portions of the country.
Frank Pender

Jeff

Frank, it gets worse if you cross that line above you. It takes 4 to 6 weeks to send Paul anything.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Frank_Pender

I know that, Jeff.  He and I have been communicating the last couple of days, somne on the land line, as well. :'(
Frank Pender

Norm

Ahhhhh, I'm sitting here drinking some of the smoothest tasting coffee I've ever had the pleasure to drink. :) No afterbite just pure coffee flavor, good stuff.

Sure glad I got 5 lbs, one wouldn't have lasted long enough to get more in. Thanks Janet. :)

Burlkraft

Frank,

Come on over to my house........I'll share...I got another pot in the works right now 8) 8) 8) 8)

Dress warm tho....It's cold here today, but this smooooth brew will warm ya right up :) :) :) :)

Believe it or not.......we've gone through over a half a lb. already

I am going to get a lot done today 8) 8) 8) 8)

Jeff,

Did ya order some ??? ??? ??? If ya try this you'll never touch a Coke ever again ;D ;D ;D

Patty

Goooood coffee!    8)  We brewed our first pot this morning, and my goodness it is wonderful! I thought we had good coffee before, but Janet's beans make the other taste like battery acid. Thanks so much, I need to brew another pot for here at work!  8)

Welcome to the forum Janet!  :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Weekend_Sawyer

Ah Man, I 'm sittin here drinkin Maxwel House.
Can't wait till my order gets here

:'(
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Burlkraft

Weekender,

Come on over...When you and Frank get here I'll fire up another pot ;) ;) ;) ;)

I hate to see a grown sawyer cry ;D ;D ;D ;D

crtreedude

I am really glad you all are enjoying it. When you recommend something, you always are a little concerned that perhaps your tastebuds are defective and others will not like what you do.

I thought Janet's coffee was a pretty safe bet. Now, if she would just stop picking on me....

Frank_Pender

Well, thanks for the invite, but I do not drink coffee; never have.  I do cosume syrup, when it is available. 8)
Frank Pender

Weekend_Sawyer

Thanks for the invite Burleyguy :D

The Lovely Miss Celest and I cut through your state after the Pig Roastand experienced 100 degeee temps. Man that was WAY too hot! Course when we rode through New Mexico a week later we had 55 degree temps. Something was a little wrong there :(
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

janet

Wow, guys!  Thanks for the great feedback!
We work really hard on quality, and I´ll pass it all on to the other farmers.  It helps keep them motivated...as do sales, of course!
Fred, are you suggesting a truce?  Are you just being nice to me on this forum so I´ll look mean?  I guess they don´t know how much you pick on me in ¨real life¨.
No white flags,
Janet
;D

Thank You Sponsors!