iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Use of sticky posts

Started by bee_pipes, January 13, 2006, 03:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bee_pipes

There are some dandy topics like "useful sawmill mods" in the sawmilling conference, and "timber harvesting and equipment" in the forestry conference. These are more like digests, rather than a running thread - a good reference. Any chance these could be made sticky to keep them handy - in case there aren't any additions for a while? Just wondering.

This has been a great place for information - thanx to all who bear the expense and participate

Regards,
Pat
I am not getting fat! I am developing a powerful set of muscles that allow me to sit for long periods of time without tiring...

Jeff

We reserve the sticky function for things like the current poll, auctions and contests and things that are felt to be important to the administration of the Forum.  Both topics you suggested are popular topics, and certainly things that some folks would want handy, but not all. Everyone would have different suggestions.

HOWEVER,

we do have a stats page that make these popular threads and threads with lots of information easy to find.  If you slide down and look near the bottom of the forum index page you see a heading that says forum stats. under that you will see a link that says more stats.
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?action=stats

There you will find both the topics you mentioned in the "top ten" lists. These links are clickable to go right to the topic.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WeeksvilleWoodWorx

Jeff,

I commend you and your moderators on this subject. There are a couple of forums I frequent that have so many stickys (or is that stickies ;D ) there is only room on the first page for a couple of threads :o
Brian - 2004 LT40HDG28 owner.

Thank You Sponsors!