iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

He poops sawdust

Started by RichlandSawyer, January 13, 2006, 02:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichlandSawyer

if i had a nickel for everytime my wife said "He's your boy alright!!". But this time i dont mind hearing it.

If you have any funny pictures please feel free to share. Nothing warms my heart more then to see a kid put down the video game and enjoy a real hobby, like woodworking, fishing, hunting etc...

Every log i open up, a board falls out!!!

getoverit

What is really funny is that kids that age dont know enough to be embarassed aboug having their picture taken while in the library :D

I had my 9 year old nephew out to spend some time with me last week, and every time I turned my back or got busy with something, he was trying to tear something up. I finally told him "if it looks like fun, DONT DO IT!"
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Paschale

Well...at least he's got plenty of fiber in his diet.   ;D
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Ironwood

Before you POOP it you  gotta get it down! This is a friends boy, they thought I could appriciate his "taste"

Reid
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Ironwood

OK I couldn't resist.

Jeff, the truck ain't fer sale!

There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Jeff

QuoteJeff, the truck ain't fer sale!

Why not?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Captain

This is Brendan a few years ago stacking wood on the truck.  Yes, that is HIS helmet.

CAPTAIN

Max sawdust

Ya,
Sawdust is my 2 1/2 olds favorite thing to play in.  Loves to get the ATV stuck in the sawdust, talks about sawdust or wants  go make sawdust every day.  (Thats funny Daddy likes making sawdust too.) ;D
So both sides of the family got him chainsaws for Christmas this year :D

max
True Timbers
Cedar Products-Log & Timber Frame Building-Milling-Positive Impact Forestscaping-Cut to Order Lumber

Thank You Sponsors!