iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The new Bailey's catalog is here! The new Bailey's catalog is here!

Started by johncinquo, January 12, 2006, 12:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncinquo

OK maybe its not THAT exciting, but I always get a kick out of it.  Better than the ole Sears and roebuck.   I already have my pages of desire dogeared over. 
Items I look forward to in the coming year: 
Those nirty T handle screw driver/hex heads set.  Why think of the hours I'll save working on saws, bikes, sleds with that handy feature! 
A new pair of WildA$$ jeans.  I am gonna get the blue ones this time so when I have to run into town for that one lost cap head bolt I dont always look like I stepped off the farm wagon. 
Files, sharpening stones, maybe a few chains.  We'll see after I clear out the garage this spring. 
Must stay away from the new saw section. 
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

moosehunter

"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Jeff

This thread prompted me to go order a catalog as for some reason I dont get one. I was exploring the website and discovered what they call a chainsaw buddy.  Anyone ever saw one of these?

http://onlinestore.forestindustry.com/cgi-bin/baileys/catch.html?product=5010

There is a video clip there to. Pretty clever device.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ed_K

Ed K

Corley5

The Chainsaw Buddy was in a Farmshow a while back.  It's  8) to see someone's invention make it ;D ;D.
I just ordered some new processor chain loops from them and am expecting a new catalog with the order.  Good reading :) :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

thecfarm

I just ordered a catolog.I loaned mine out to someone.Never did get it back,even though I put my name on it.Better than Sears wish book at Christmas time.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

solodan

Yep got mine too. I was hoping to see something new that really caught my eye. oh well  I'll still put the catolog to good use.

I think they ought to make that chainsaw buddy look like a leg. ;D

Thank You Sponsors!