iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Homelite Super 240, can you figure out the fix?

Started by Cut4fun, January 07, 2006, 06:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cut4fun

It runs when you put mix right in the carb. I am guessing fuel lines. If you can figure it out and want to trade let me know. Dont know why the first post was removed, so now I am asking why? It is a saw with a problem I cant figure out and am willing to trade to someone. If that is the way things are done here. Without any reasoning or warnings BYE! lot better chainsaw forums out there.
I had it running good. Did one test cut in soft willow and the thing started acting like it was running out of gas ever 20-30 seconds. I give up working on it. If anybody wants to make trades, run them by me . It is 18" cut with original bar. Runs strong when running. Leaks gas when sitting overnite, unless you loosen the cap. Then it didnt leak. NO coil module, No chain. Homelite Super 240 .325 read past post to learn what it was doing. Will trade for Poulan 3450,3750,330 parts or whole. Poulan 180,190,2000 2300 parts or whole. Poulan 220,260 parts or whole. or run any poulan parts saws by me that are not locked up (fried) if you want to trade for the homey shipping for shipping. No longer complete saw. Used the coil module out of it and the chain. Parts only now unless you have the 2 parts too.. Does have a 8 tooth sprocket for .325 chain. Cant figure out how to post a pit of saw. 

Report to moderator    205.188.116.7 

Kevin

You should consider getting your information from one of those
Quotelot better chainsaw forums out there.

QuoteDont know why the first post was removed, so now I am asking why?
... as for that I don't have any idea what happened to it.

I found it in the Commerce section.

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=16510.msg236866#msg236866

Thank You Sponsors!