iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Message from Peterson to Captain and the FForum

Started by Wife, January 04, 2006, 04:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wife

Hey, missed your call Captain. But yes, we have been sneaking looks at the FF as we are both addicted to it well and truely.

We (at Petersons) have all been having a well earned break over the Christmas period, to cap off the busy end to the year. We ended up getting out about 11 mills in that last week of work alone. THAT was a mission and a half. Rex ended up having to tell people that they missed the boat so to speak, and had to wait till we got back. That was hard. We've never had to do that before. So we've already got a long list to get out in January when we get back....

Just really wanted to say a great big thank you for all your help Captain; fantastic backup support, and especially for looking after the American folks for us while we just sat around at the beach eating, drinking, fishing, playing golf, reading books and generally doing NOTHING. DanG that was good. So thank you for being there for us. We badly needed the recharge!

We took the two kids camping for the first time and they had an absolute blast. Got to use the tent that Chris got over there when Hammie and him did the road show. Went to a place called Parakai, they had a really neat hot pool there as well; the kids would have slept in it if we'd let them.

Will post pictures of the kids (and Chris' FISH - he is reminding me!) next week when we get back and can find someone in the tech dept to download them...

I am looking forward to the next trip over (I think I may be coming too this time). Hopefully we will get to meet many of the new Peterson and yet to be Peterson owners. Which brings me on to the FF point. We just wanted to say how extremely amazed and excited we are with the continued (and still GROWING) support that we are getting from this forum, and for all the lovely comments from our owners. JeffB and Captain, thank you for your reminders on posts - sometimes I don't have time to keep up as much as I'd like, but those notes are invaluable. We have had a great year because of all you guys on the FF, which is in turn helping us to be able to afford better information and support for our Peterson owners. The news about the latest FF records and growth, brings me an understanding smile - this is similar to what is happening on our own website as well. We also are enjoying amazing new records each month, thanks to amazing FF support and the right person at Petersons who just loves her job (Trudi). So well done FF, and we also are really looking forward to next year even more, and what new surprises it might bring. This is the first year that Chris has actually said he can't wait to get back to work after the holiday - might have to go check his temperature...

So yes, we are all just brimming with excitement that this year is going to be our biggest and best yet. We will keep you informed of the new developments and improvements on the product line (there's a real nice one from Jake coming out in a few months). Actually, Jake was on holiday with us too, and he was incredibly relaxed for a change - he said he was completely satisfied with a project for once, and wasn't dreaming of mods every night - must mean this one will be a beaut when it's released, eh. ???

So to all you FF folks, JeffB, Captain, and all the other Peterson crew - HAPPY NEW YEAR AND THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR YOUR UNWAVERING SUPPORT. ;)

Wife
(and Husband and his FISH).
Kerris, in the background....
Petersons Global Sales Ltd
15c Hyland Cres
Rotorua, New Zealand
www.petersonsawmills.com
kbrowne@petersonsawmills.com
Ph +64 7 3480863

Tom

Wow!  Thankyou very much.   ;D

It's your envolvement as an active sponsor that garners you so much well deserved attention.  People generally find it easier to deal with a person and a friend than they do an entity.  Y'all have indeed become friends.

maple flats

Yea, you sure are a great company and sponser. I've never met you, but Husband bought me a drink, or 3 at sawlex. A truly amazing guy to go along with an amazing sawmill. Thanks. Every time I use my ATS I think of Chris and Captain at Sawlex in the Shootout.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Part_Timer

Wife

It is just natural for people to sit around and talk about what they like and dislike in equipment but it isn't just any company that will take the time and money to become active sponsers.  Thanks!!

With 2 RC's that are active members, lots of happy (customers/members) passing along information and somebody posting every month or so about buying a Peterson or wishing they had one I'd say Ya'll are doing something right.

Keep up the good work and best of luck in the new year.

Tom
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Thank You Sponsors!