iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

hubble

Started by Frank_Pender, January 01, 2006, 01:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_Pender

One of the grandsons sent this to me last evening.  I thought that perhaps some might be interested.  www.hubblesite.org
Frank Pender

Sprucegum

8)   8)   8)
  So, when are we gonna go there?

Nice nebula

Frank_Pender

That is a secret that I cannot let out at this time.   :D ;)
Frank Pender

Modat22

Quote from: Sprucegum on January 01, 2006, 04:20:53 PM
    8)   8)   8)

Nice nebula

already been there, its a tourist trap, everything is too expensive. A coke and peanuts cost like 30 bucks!
remember man that thy are dust.

iain

Hubble is the biggest load of money

well spent

iain

Percy

Quote from: Sprucegum on January 01, 2006, 04:20:53 PM
    8)   8)   8)

Nice nebula
Hahahahahaha
"Nice nebula"..heh.

Anyways Sprucegum, just where abouts on the Beaver River?? I was born in Bonnyville in......uhh... a long time a go. I have relatives near Lacory(you have to cross the Beaver River to get to Lacory from Bonnyville). Anyhow, we might know some of the same folks..... ;D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

wesdor

If you like the Hubble site, then you might enjoy visiting the Astronomy Picture of the Day site.  Not only do they have some Hubble shots, but a lot of other neat pictures:

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

Modat22

remember man that thy are dust.

Jason_WI

www.spaceweather.com is another good site.

I hope Hubble is repaired soon before the gyro's all puke and it becomes space junk. NASA says it too dangerous. Foam has been falling off the big tank from the first shuttle flight. Now 25 years later it is a concern. Hubble has probably only looked at 1% of the sky. Imagine the new discoveries to come if Hubble were fixed and allowed to look at another 1% of the sky.

Jason
Norwood LM2000, 20HP Honda, 3 bed extentions. Norwood Edgemate edger. Gehl 4835SXT

iain

I got a good collection of spanners
if any one can give me a lift 8)

iain

Max sawdust

Quote from: wesdor on January 04, 2006, 05:40:15 PM
If you like the Hubble site, then you might enjoy visiting the Astronomy Picture of the Day site.  Not only do they have some Hubble shots, but a lot of other neat pictures:

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

Wow thanks that one is great, pictures and you can dig as deep as you want into the science behind the statements. ;D
Thanks
Max
True Timbers
Cedar Products-Log & Timber Frame Building-Milling-Positive Impact Forestscaping-Cut to Order Lumber

TimberGhost

Pretty Cool link Frank_Pender!! Thanks for sharing it with us ;)
~TG~

Thank You Sponsors!