iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Funny sign on truck

Started by Paschale, December 28, 2005, 03:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paschale

I was at Sam's today, and saw a guy who was obviously in the pest control business.  His business name was "Critter Gitters," and there were several paintings of Peppy L'Pui on the side of his truck.  What cracked me up was the fact that on both sides of the truck he had painted about 50 or so tiny skunks--proof that he could definitely say he's a critter gitter!  He's got quite a few notches on his gun...   8)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

sawguy21

:D :D :D I saw one on a honey wagon. "THIS TRUCK SUCKS"
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

getoverit

There's a radiator shop in Starke, Florida that has a BIG sign on the side of their building that reads:

"Best place in town to take a leak"
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Jim_Rogers

The bumper sticker on my log truck says: "If you don't like logging try plastic toilet paper!"

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

DanG

Sticker on the back of the local Caterpillar dealer's truck says, "If it aint a Cat, it's a dog."
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

thecfarm

Got the same sticker on my truck too Jim_Rogers,but mine is not a logging truck.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

jon12345

I used to have the plastic TP one on my computer, I love it   ;D   
A.A.S. in Forest Technology.....Ironworker

UNCLEBUCK

The local septic tank truck has Peppy painted on his tank and below it says "number 1 in the number 2 business"    ;D
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

DanG

Hmmmm.  I think we've had this thread before.  I STILL won't tell ya what Henry's Meats has on the back of their truck. ;D :o
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Coon

A good friend of mine has a Sewage business named: Deano's Septic Service.  His slogon is You dump it and I'll pump it!!!   ;D ;D ;D.  I have hauled many loads of sewage with that truck and the smell was tremendously stinky.  By the end of the week all I wanted to do was go home and have shower after shower. I think I was kinda  :D :D until Went to sleep for about 18 hours.  Needles to say 18 hours of sleep after working 72 hours straight.  This was at Greenwater Provincial Park in Saskatchewan during their most busy part of the summer season and the parks lift pump in their sewer system went down.  The sewage had to be hauled by the truckload to the lagoon.  I pay well to have my sewage pumped out as Deano is a great guy and deserves it.  Probably the stinkiest job in the world. eh? smiley_thumbsup To all of the sewage disposal guys out there.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

iain

Only had to call the truck once in 17yrs here
two old dudes turned up, the happiest pair or workers i have ever come across, they loved their work

iain

Dana

Plumbing shop in town's truck "You don't have to go home to that drip tonight"
Grass-fed beef farmer, part time sawyer

logwalker

Larry's Meat Market, Sandy OR. "Never a bum Steer",  and "We will sell no swine before it's time."
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

DanManofStihl

The coolest one here is "If it don't go down call brown" It is one of the bigger sewer companies around here. Their name is E.W Brown.
Two Things in life to be proud of a good wife and a good saw.

sawguy21

Quote from: DanG on December 29, 2005, 12:09:31 AM
Hmmmm.  I think we've had this thread before.  I STILL won't tell ya what Henry's Meats has on the back of their truck. ;D :o
Hmm. I have a pretty good idea but I won't tell either. Don't want the young 'uns asking difficult questions
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Bro. Noble

One of the local septic services here advertises "a strait flush beats a full house" :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

boboak

The guy that does our butchering for us has a bumper sticker that he passes out..."I LOVE ANIMALS"and underneath that in small letters "They're Delicious"
Sometimes you get things done faster if you do them slower

Skytramp

I see a log truck around here that has a bug shield with
CONSTANT SORROW

Skytramp;
Growing old is inevetable, Growing up is optional

breederman

Our garbage mans truck has a picture of a skunk that says our business stinks,but it is picking up!
Together we got this !

asy

Quote from: DanG on December 29, 2005, 12:09:31 AM

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease???

Even if ya PM me, my curiosity is rife.

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

thedeeredude

There's a furniture shop near here that says "You should see what we saw"  And there's this

Shotgun

Quote from: asy on December 29, 2005, 05:35:27 PM
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease???

Even if ya PM me, my curiosity is rife.

asy :D

Now you've done it DanG.   

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

wiam

Earth first......................................................We'll log the other planets later

Will

srjones

Quotemmmm.  I think we've had this thread before.  I STILL won't tell ya what Henry's Meats has on the back of their truck.

I can guess too.  And if I'm right, I can even think of a translation (that also rhymes) that would make sense to the rest of the English speaking world.     ;D :o

Also, I like this bumper sticker I've seen:

PAVE THE RAINFOREST!   :D

Everyone has hobbies...I hope to live in mine someday.

getoverit

I saw a bumper sticker once that read:

Chincapen nudist camp
We'd like to see more of ya

:D

trust me... you dont wanna see dat ::)
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Thank You Sponsors!