iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Foresry Forum Santa is here

Started by isawlogs, December 25, 2005, 10:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

I had a great time watching this contest and prize giving thread go by .
I would like to thank all of the sponsors and people that where involved in the making of this .
   I sure will appreaciate the gift certificate from WoodMizer.
There will be many happy faces again this year .

Thank You 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Part_Timer

I'd like to say thanks to the Admins. and the sponsors for the extra effort they put in on the christmas give away/photo contest.  They don't have to do it but they do it anyway and thanks to JEFF for all work on the picture gallery.  It'd taken some of us (myself included)  about till next Christmas to get them on properly. :D  :D ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Thank's for for all the hard work
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Shotgun

:D

Big congratulations to the winners!!  Thanks to the sponsors for some really nice prizes. And huge and sincere thanks to Jeff, Tammy, and Stacey for all that they do for all of us and providing this forum, and for allowing us to be part of a really great extended family. Thanks too to all that participated.  The greetings and pictures were really fun to see arrive and read. It was a fun contest, Jeff.

Merry Christmas to all.
  :)

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Stump Jumper

Thanks to all of the sponsors for making this a happening place and thanks to the Brokaws for all of their hard work. 8)

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Ernie_Edwards

Wow, what a nice surprise to be a lucky winner.

Of course we are all winners by virtue of having this Forum and all it has to offer; great advice, new friends and lots of humor mixed in too.

Thanks to Jeff and his family, all the administrators and generous sponsers without whom the Forum wouldn't be such a great place to go to.

Wishing the best to everyone,

Darla & Ernie

tnlogger

I too want to thank all the sponsors  :)
Jeff, Tammy,and Stacey thank you for all the hard work and merry Christmas :D
gene

Faron

Quick, everyone look outside at the flying pigs!  Well, they must be there since I actually won something!  Seriously, I  want to join the rest of you and thank Jeff and Tammy and everyone else for all your hard work and dedication. Special thanks to those sponsers too. I'll be sending out a thank you card for mine, as well.  Merry Christmas to all
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

vgbob

Thanks Santa.
PS. Sorry about the sleigh.

Seriously, thanks to Jeff and all the FF admins for
the time and effort here. And of course the sponsors.
Time to start building racks in the trailer. I picked up a
60" cant hook last fall. And I know I'll replace another
old wooden one soon...

Bob.

RMay

I'd like to say thanks to Jeff & the Forestry Fourm & the sponsors  8) . I can not believe I won.

Thanks to all and to all have a MERRY CHISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR

RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Bibbyman

Quote from: RMay on December 25, 2005, 11:52:19 AM
I'd like to say thanks to Jeff & the Forestry Fourm & the sponsors  8) . I can not believe I won.

Thanks to all and to all have a MERRY CHISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR

What I can't figure out is .. where did you find snow?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

maple flats

I found snow in my yard, woods, driveway on my roof, basically all over. However a lot did melt down the last 3 days. If this keeps up I will need to haul some here to work in. ;D :D :'(
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

RMay

That was the snow of December 22 , 04 we got 3 in. it was the last snow we,ve had ::)
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

WV_hillbilly

I can hardly believe I won something in this contest . I usually have all but one ticket for something and still lose. I would also like to Thank Jeff and his family , the Forum Admins , and all of the Forum Sponsors for making this site and the contest be a real thing .  I  can probably never repay this site the amount of knowledge , facts , and friends  that I have got from here . I applaud everyone who posted pics too  Some very nice pics .

I hope everyone had a great holiday and wish them a prosperous New Year .

WV hillbilly
Hillbilly

Shawn

Merry Christmas to ALL & a Happy New Year!!!

May your sawdust flow and your blades stay safe and sharp all year!
Change is part of the design process.

Admit nothing, Deny everything, Make counter-accusations

oakiemac

Thanks for the great contest Jeff and once again a big thanks to all the sponsors. :)

As 2006 approaches,  may the metal stay out of your logs, the sawdust out of your eyes, and the clear lumber fill your sheds. ;D ;D
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Patty

Thanks everyone. You are all very generous, and we sure do appreciate it!

Patty
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Jeff

We got to play Santa this week and also got to visit with some of our Forum Friends.  Yesterday Tammy and I made the drive down to South West Michigan to deliver Oakiemac's Husky.  We had a great visit. Steve and Hanna Showed us around his Mill and Kiln.  Steve has got some Humungey logs there ready to saw up. Good thing he has that MD, otherwise there would have to be some serious splitting going on first.

Here is a photo of Tammy and Hanna, while Tammy is hollering at me not to take her picture. Here is her picture.  ;D

I snapped a photo of Steve's International beater. Its a dandy.

Last from the Oakiemac's is the picture of Steve holding his new saw. Hanna was telling us that Steve was dancing around the house after he won. I can picture that. ;D 8)

Today, The Stump Jumpers took a ride up to visit and to pick up the handsaw that he won that Baker Products donated to the contest and also to drop off the next auction item, a quart of their maple syrup.  It was great to vist with Jeff and Delcy and the kids for a while. Looking forward to seeing them again.

Here is a photo of S.J. and S. J. Jr. with the Saw.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

asy

THanks for sharing the photos there Boss!

They are sure happy forumites!

I'd have liked to have seen the photos of oakie dancin' though. It was very remiss of Oakiette not to take some for us!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

oakiemac

I am glad Hana didn't have the camera handy when Jeff aka Santa Claus called. :D

We had a good visit with Jeff and Tammy. I sure appreciate them coming down to deliver that saw. We have had warm weather lately and all the snow melted so it was quite a mud bog getting over to the mill.

I put the saw to good use yesterday by felling and bucking a small cherry tree. I like the Husky alot. It really throws some chips.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Jeff

Here is a photo of Steve and his bigger saw. :)

sawguy21

Great pics, especially that old Binder. Now, that's a work truck.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Stump Jumper

I got to try out the hand saw today man does that thing cut  8) 8) 8)

Thanks Again
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

CHARLIE

I want to thank Jeff for all his hard work putting on the Gallery and drawing for us.  I want to thank all the sponsors for their gifts and participation.  It was a lot of fun and I sure did enjoy the Gallery.  A special thanks to Mike for the donating the Rust Reaper value pack I won and for getting it to me in such short order.  I'm having fun introducing Rust Reaper to my friends and family. 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jeff

Mike is way ahead of me in his shipping.  :D    Dont worry everybody, I'm working on it. So far I have been delivering in person but thats not going to be possible for everything, although I wish it was. :)

isawlogs

I can send you directions ... ;D  Just head north ....  way north .  ;D ;D  ;)

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!