iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Contest Winners!

Started by Jeff, December 24, 2005, 07:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just wanted you to all know that I know who they all are now  ;D Stacy and Tammy did the drawing and the Admins made thier grand prize winner selection.

And the winners are...

Remember, ya gotta wait until CHRISTMAS! ;) :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Danny_S

AHHHHH so you were drawing tonight but were not telling us till temarra.... ok then, I will go to bed.. heheh
:)

Plasma cutting at Craig Manufacturing

Timburr

'Tis CHRISTMAS now Big Man.......for us  :D ;D

Guess I'll have to be patient like everyone else.

Merry Christmas Jeff and Co.
Sense is not common

Jeff

Its almost Christmas!  Hmmm....  What time should I be posting the winners?  I guess it all depends on when I get my cookies and milk. O0

I'm thinking about calling the Chainsaw winner before I post. Do ya think he/she  would forgive me for calling on Christmas day?  :-\

chet

I'm waitin' fur da call.  :)  Ooops furgot, I couldn't win.  :'(
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Congratulation to our 2005 Forestry Forum Christmas contest winners and a BIG thanks to our sponsors for donating many of the prizes!

In no particular order:

Thanks to Captain for donating a $25 store credit to his new online store opening the first of January.  The winner for that is...

Patty!

Thanks to Tom Stout and Baker Products for donating 3 awesome Lumber wolf handsaws from Lennox.  Anyone that got one at the pig roast knows what a great tool they are. I used mine a TON while building our shed/poolhouse/jeff's doghouse. ;D

These winners each get a handsaw:
Stump jumper
Faron
STAMP

Thank your to Kevin and Tammy at LogRite tools. Our friends and great supporters of the Forestry Forum.

The winner of one of the NEW, NOT EVEN AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC YET,  felling axes, isVgbob!  The winner of one of their brand new spiffy aluminum log scales of his choice is Ernie Edwards!

WHew, I gotta take a break, everybody hold on...

Thanks to our great sponsor and Member Mike P  and Rust Reaper for donating 2 value packs.  The winners for the Value packs are... CHARLIE! and WV Hillbilly!

Thanks to Wood-Mizer for their continued support and donating the following great prizes!

2 die cast replica models of Wood-Mizer sawmills go one each to...
Kirk Allen and one to ohsoloco
A moisture meter that I am going to have a hard time saying good-bye to goes to Rmay!! (No Roy, I ain't been playing with it, just admiring the box) 

and a $100 gift certificate, good to use for Wood-Mizer parts and products goes to Marcel, Isawlogs!

Lastly thanks to Baileys for giving Tammy and I a great deal on the new chainsaw so we had a cool prize to give this year for Christmas.  Its always fun for us to give a gift for Christmas and I wish we could give something to everyone of you...

The winner of the Chainsaw, and he was one excited feller, I know cause Santa told me, is  Oakiemac!

Jeff

OK I'm back. Give me a second to catch my breath and type this out. ;)

oakiemac

My wife said she hasn't seen me this excited since I won a rifle about 8 years ago.

Thanks to Bailey's and all the other great sponsors!!! :) :)

I really needed another saw so this is going to work out great.

May the Good Lord bless each and everyone of you.

Steve
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Kevin

Congratulations to all the winners and a big thanks to Tammy, Jeff the sponsors and all who contributed  pictures for the contest.  O0

Ron Scott

~Ron

maple flats

A big congrats to all of the winners, a great job. The entire album was fun to view and read. If I had voted you would have all gotten a prize. :) ;) :'( ;D
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Corley5

Congrats Everyone 8) 8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

OneWithWood

Congatulations to all.  What a neat contest  :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Teri

Congratulations everyone!!! 8)

Texas Ranger

DanG. and I need a new saw,  :'(, well better luck next year ;).

Good contest, Jeff, and a fine bunch of winners.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Stamp

Woohoo!  I won, I won!   :D

Thanks to Tammy and Jeff for putting on the contest and THANKS TONS TO THE SPONSORS!

Have a great new year everyone!

sprucebunny

Congratulations, everyone ;D

And thanks very much to the sponsors for thier support and prize donations .

It was a fun contest. Great photos, everyone  8) 8)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Modat22

remember man that thy are dust.

asy

Well done everyone who entered!

And congrats to all the winners, although, I think everyone was a winner with this comp, coz it was so much fun to see them all...

Thanks boss(es) for organising it all again!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

etat

CONGRAGULATIONS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Skytramp

Congradulations everyone and great pictures, I am getting closer to downloading pictures, just have to find the time when the better half and I can both work on it. Us HillBillys don't speak computer very well, but perserverience will prevail.
SkyTramp;

Lookin at the pictures of you and your families makes me feel as tho I know you better;
Happy New Year;
Growing old is inevetable, Growing up is optional

SwampDonkey

Congradulations everyone who took part in the contest whether you won a prize or not. I enjoyed all the entries. Great contest by Jeff and Tammy, sponsors and anyone who donated.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

The phone call to the chainsaw winner yesterday morning was fun.  I said is Steve there? And they put him on. I said, Steve, this is Santa Claus.  He said Huh?  I said its Jeff from the Forestry Forum.  He said YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!  (Very excited) I said, yep, you are the winner of the Chainsaw.

I dont remember everything after that, but he was very happy. I think we will make the 3 hour drive to go see his operation and deliver the saw in person so we can get some photos.  It was really cool to have someone so appreciative to win the saw.

To end the call I said, Merry Christmas to you guys Steve, he said, Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you Santa!  8)

Kirk_Allen

Congrats on the new saw Steve! 

Thanks Jeff, Tammy,administrators, moderators and our Sponsors!

I can now say again.................I own 2 woodmizers!   ;D

Patty

Thank you all very much!  :) :)

I am really looking forward to shopping over at Captain's place.  8)  I 've got this online shopping down to an artform. It is fun!

Thanks again

Patty  :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Thank You Sponsors!