iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Which animal best describes your true personality?

Started by Modat22, December 19, 2005, 10:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Modat22

One of my weird questions.

You can include insects in that if you wish.

I'd say I'm a turtle on caffine. Perhaps a bit slow on the take off but persistant as heck.
remember man that thy are dust.

tnlogger

wal now I'd have ta say a possium cause cause my betterhalf says I look like road kill  ;D and I dont take a beating well
gene

Coon

Well it's like my wife says.  When I've got the Jonsered going I am like a beaver on steroids.  Other than that I would have to say that my forum name suits me fine. :D :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Tom

farmerdoug

Packrat,  as I try to save everything or so I am told. ;D

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Skytramp

I think an old shepard dog, I will do about anything you want me too for a little pat on the head, but if you keep pokeing at me, sooner or later I will bite.
Skytramp;
Growing old is inevetable, Growing up is optional

sawguy21

Quote from: Texas Ranger on December 19, 2005, 11:25:17 PM
Mule, make out of it what ya will. 8)
Ditto. I'll work with you but don't try to push me. I'm told it's the Norwegian in me. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

solodan

IMERC

Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Saki

Polar Bear. I brought down the house at a staff meeting when they asked this same question as an " Ice Breaker ". Why? ::)

Given the chance I would:
Sleep half the year.
Eat the other half of the year.
Polar bears never have to attend staff mettings ;D ;D

OneWithWood

Hmmm. . . must be a bobcat.  Love to eat, love trees, love to sleep, I have short bursts of energy and my sweet wife tells me every now and then that I may be an endangered species  :o
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

IL Bull

An Old Bull (as said to the young bull,  lets walk down there and get them all) :o ;D :D
Case Skid Steer,  Ford Backhoe,  Allis WD45 and Burg Manual Sawmill

crtreedude

oso de caballo - larger than average and weird looking. Pretty shaggy hair at times (and at times forget to shave for a week)

Oh, and I am out to destroy ants...

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Burlkraft

I guess I would be a horse........as long as somebody feeds me and pets me once in a while I'll just work like a horse 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

IMERC

Quote from: Burlkraft on December 20, 2005, 09:55:34 PM
I'll just work like a horse

Work like a dog, eat like a horse and play like a rabbit. But don't ferget to see yur vet at least twice a year.
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

getoverit

I guess my personality would be more like a bantam rooster.... lots of crowing :o
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

toxedo_2000

My nickname when I was young was "Beaver". I had the teeth to go with, I must say. And now I own a cabin on a lake named for real on the maps "Grand Castor lake". My real name is Gaston ... not far from castor (Beaver is Castor in french). I like to make dams, I am always working with wood since I was 4 years old as far as I can remember, and I am from Canada, with the beaver on the five cent piece. So I would think my little beast would be "The Beaver".
Tox
Toxedo
Why walk when you can fly

sandmar

Some great answers everybody  ;D Guess it would have to be llama,could be cause we have 25 here now. They are sorta stand offish till they get to know you,them will be your best bud and work all day long for you,BUT, if you make them mad o'boy you don't want what comes outta their mouth  :o

Sandmar

Lem

Definitely a mule.....hard to get started,but once started the job gets done...then again some think me a jackass for tak'n the job in the first place!,but hey, they just stand around acting like experts  ::)
Lem

PawNature

Hornet, I'll just go about my business unless you start throwing rocks at me then I'm coming after you. And if I don't get you the rest of my family will..
GOVERMENT HAS WAY TO MUCH CONTROL OVER OUR LIVES!!!!

Flyboy

8) A shark.... I kind of just circle around all the "Angle Fish", pick out the nicest one and attack :) I want to come back as a Whale tho. 13' tounge and a hole in the top of my head to breath through. :D :D
Flyboy

A "Good Old Jack" -  DT 7500 Kubota 4X4 Farmi Winch - Norwood LM 2000 Band Mill - A Good Son, A Good Dog,

toxedo_2000

Toxedo
Why walk when you can fly

bull

Modat22

Quote from: PawNature on December 21, 2005, 05:32:40 PM
Hornet, I'll just go about my business unless you start throwing rocks at me then I'm coming after you. And if I don't get you the rest of my family will..

Remind me not to throw anything at you if I visit this spring ok?  ;)
remember man that thy are dust.

Thank You Sponsors!