iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another Good Company to Deal With (ARBORWEAR)!

Started by neslrite, December 15, 2005, 01:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neslrite

Last year at the TCIA show I got to meet the fine folks at ARBORWEAR www.arborwear.com, they make work clothes.   Well after a little convincing from the sales women Kerry I bought 2 pairs of pants, I wore them all last winter and they soon became my favorite pants.  So this fall I ordered 3 more pairs of pants. When I went to the TCIA show this year, I was talking to Paul about how I was a big fan of Arborwear pants, and mentioned that I was having trouble keeping my fly up  smiley_blush  After he stopped laughing, he told me that they had received some defective zippers from there zipper supplier and would take care of it.
   I kind of forgot about it , but they did not, because today the UPS man brought me my new pants ;D. I really appreciate when a company goes above and beyond to do the right thing.
Arborwear is now the official clothier of LogRite Tools.

Thank You
Kevin Bantle
LogRite Tools

rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

stumpy

I too am a big fan of Arborwear. I found them about 4 years ago when they were just starting out. They are great pants and wear well.  Now, having said that, last year I bought a pair of Baileys "Wildass" double knee jeans. I gotta tell ya, they are every bit as good as Arbor wear and almost half the price. I just ordered 2 more pair.
P.S. If ya wear suspenders, the pants come with brass rivets already in the belt line.
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

wiam

Quote from: neslrite on December 15, 2005, 01:35:08 PM
  I wore them all last winter 

This year you will be able to change your pants

Will

Ironwood

NESLRITE,

I love them too!!! I am hoping Santa can bring me some. If I could try on the Wildass pants in person I would try them (got some larger than normal thighs compared to my waist) as fit is difficult on most brands.

Reid
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Roxie

Arborwear is awesome.  Cowboy Bob made several purchases at Sawlex, and he wears those shirts almost everyday!  I bought a tee shirt from them, and it's my favorite.   :)
Say when

Thank You Sponsors!