iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got a call today from a Forum Admin.

Started by SwampDonkey, December 09, 2005, 08:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Uh Oh!!  :o ;D

Actually, I was online and I got a message telling me to give up the line so a person could call.  You know us poor foresters with one line. :D

I know it ain't the same as sitting in front of that 'shishcabob' piggy and chewing the fat. But, we had a good conversation going none-the less. Just thought I'de tell everyone I enjoyed the call from Paul_H out on the Canadian Left Coast. We didn't have a marithon phone call like he did with the 'boss'  ::)  :D, but that's ok. He says he's met enough of us maritimers to last a life time.  ;D
:D :D

Merry Christmas to Paul_H and his family, thanks for the call.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Paul, are you using the forum membership for your telemarketing practice again?? ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

I gotta tell ya, I almost pulled the line outta the wall. :D :D ;D ;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Paul_H

Quote from: Jeff B on December 09, 2005, 08:08:11 PM
Paul, are you using the forum membership for your telemarketing practice again?? ;)

Yes DanG it,I want that Popcorn popper  ;D

SD,
what I said was "for every Maritimer that comes out to BC,they should send two Ontarians home."  :) I had three neighbours from Ontario living in the next three houses to us,and all three of them are named Jeff.  I get along with two really well
There is a lot of Nova Scotians working out here and they're a good bunch too.

It was good to talk with SD,he has seen alot of BC that I've never been to yet but someday hope to.It was also interesting to hear what is going on back in the Maritimes too especially from a Forestry Consultants perspective.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

SwampDonkey

Quote from: Paul_H on December 09, 2005, 08:38:39 PM
SD,
what I said was "for every Maritimer that comes out to BC,they should send two Ontarians home."  :)

Well, of course I had to put a little twist on it. ;)

Paul_H

Did you notice I was tactfull and didn't mention that you talk with a funny accent  ;D
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

SwampDonkey

Them Dang Maritimers eh? Good thing ya didn't call a newfie.....wait we got them here to. ;D :D

It's Saint John's, Newfoundland and Saint John, New Brunswick. Just so ya know. ;D :D  ::)

Furby

Quote from: Jeff B on December 09, 2005, 08:08:11 PM
Yeah, he got me last spring. ;D

isawlogs

Quote from: Paul_H on December 09, 2005, 08:54:19 PM
Did you notice I was tactfull and didn't mention that you talk with a funny accent ;D

Accent , they got an accent .  ???
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!