iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Christmas Contest prize list so far...

Started by Jeff, December 09, 2005, 04:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Here is a list of the prizes we will be drawing for for our Christmas contest. If you recall, I mentioned a special prize with special rules. I'll get to that one.

We will drawing randomly from the entries for the following prizes.

From Baker Products we have 3 VERY nice hand saws. I got one last year at the pig roast and have used it time and time again. It is one of my favorite tools.

From LogRite Toolsone winner will be one of the first to have one of their new felling axes. Another winner will get one of their new scale sticks. The winner can pick from either International, Scribner or Doyle scale.

From Rust Reaper we have 2 value packs

From Wood-Mizer we have two WM replicas ($20 value each), a moisture meter ($269 value) and a $100 gift certificate redeemable for merchandise at Wood-Mizer (no cash value)

I believe we have more prices yet coming for the random drawing.

Now, the special prize mentioned earlier.  For the Special Prize your admins are not eligible as they will be the onse who determines who gets the prize. They will be judging all the entries and through their secret selection process (I don't even know how they are going to do it) Will select one winner of what we will call the grand prize.  The Grand Prize is from Bailey's and Me and Tammy (The Forestry Forum).  Its this:

RANCHER 455

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kevin

Quoteyour admins are not eligible as they will be the onse who determines who gets the prize.

Some need not apply.  ;D

Burlkraft

That is some DanG nice swag Jeff  8) 8) 8)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

isawlogs

Our sponsors are so generous , such nice gifts . A big thank-you to them all .  8) 8) 8) 8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

asy

WOW, thanks sponsors!

I sure hope I win something that can be POSTED to the land of OZ!

Although, if'n I don't I suspect I'll be able to find foster care in the USA...  :D

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Texas Ranger

Asy, darlin, you can always migrate to Texas, we happen to be the only state that is similar to Australia, except we have guns!. 8)

smiley_big-grin2
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

asy

Quote from: Texas Ranger on December 09, 2005, 11:23:30 PM
Asy, darlin, you can always migrate to Texas, we happen to be the only state that is similar to Australia, except we have guns!. 8)

smiley_big-grin2

Thanks Tex!

It's nice to know SOMEONE wants me :D

I was, however, talking about the prize...  :D

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

Thanks to the sponsors for making these contests exciting. With their contributions. 8) 
Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

Frank_Pender

Well, ya'all don't have to worry about me entering, I can't send a picture. :D
Frank Pender

Jeff

You have my snail mail address, if you mail one to me I will accept it if it gets here before the contest deadline. Anyone needing to enter that way instant message me or one of the admins to get my mailing address. Usually you can find someone to help you out in emailing a photo. :)

Tom

Why don't you just use this one
and tell us you opened it early, Frank.  :D

Jeff

Better yet. send that toy to me and I'll take a photo of me with a big grin wearing a santa hat and holding the toy and post it as your picture, of course that would make you ineligable for the judged part of the contest. ;D

Frank_Pender

And since you have no receipt you cound not exchange it, Right? :'(
Frank Pender

Jeff

Modat22

remember man that thy are dust.

Lud

Shows a lot of Class and Heart.  Kudos....... 8)
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

johncinquo

Do you have all th ephotos you received up already?   Didnt see the one I sent.
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

Jeff

Yep, everyone as of this moment. Didn't get one from you John.

Also for everyone, Its real important that the email subject is exactly as in the rules or it may get missed.

Jeff

Nope, I lied. I have two more here but neither is yours John.

Miss Moose

I don't know much about how to use them, But I'm very greatful to all of our sponsor for there generouisty

oldsaw

Some NICE stuff.  Hopefully I made it "under the wire".  Tried to get the dogs in the picture, but got a bad case of "evil eye" that just didn't seem very Christmasy.  Halloween, sure. 

In the spirit of the forum, I included a cheerfully decorated tree (Chrismas type), ribbons, two chainsaws, two kids (the "next generation" treekillers), two FF hats on the two aforementioned kids, but left out the "partridge in a pear tree".  Merry Christmas everyone.

Mark
So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

Jeff

Oldsaw check your email. You have til midnight. Your submission was lacking required information. I cant make acceptions to the rules.  HURRY! YOU HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT FORUM TIME! (EDT)

Jeff

I have had to reject 3 entries today for missing info!  (I sent you a message if it was you)

getoverit

Just wanted to say   ;)THANK YOU to the forum sponsors for their prize donations, and also to the forum moderators and admins who keep this forum running.

The information I have got here in the past few months has more value than anything I could have got all year and it is greatly appreciated.

:D MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL :D
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Thank You Sponsors!