iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Photos

Started by Darin, December 09, 2005, 03:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darin

Just added some new photos on my website from my last trip to Ky. The album is called some of the better views which I can only get in the winter due to the foliage.

Will be adding some family sections soon but you are welcome to view those also if you want. No one in my family is shy.

Website   www.snapfish.com

password:12345

This is my life long dream, just need to get the hell out of where I'm at now and build or have a log home built. Then they can bury me there.

Thanks
Darin

jgoodhart

Look like a great place 8) how far off the grid are you?

PawNature

Hey Darin, What part of carter county you located in.
GOVERMENT HAS WAY TO MUCH CONTROL OVER OUR LIVES!!!!

WH_Conley

Yeah Darin, what Pawnature said. Is that 2 story cabin the one in Grayson across from the bank?

I guess you know yer kinda sandwiched between me, Pawnature and BigSid dontcha?
Bill

Darin

Actually I'm not off the grid. We have St. Rd 7 frontage. Thats for the better half. If I
had my druthers it would be Wyoming or Alaska.
Its just outside of Grayson and the cabin hasn't been built yet. Always wanted to do it myself, but don't know if that will happen.

Yea I've been lurking long before I started posting and I'm very aware of you hillbillys.

This is not intended as a slur because I am one of the original hillbillys( and proud to say so). grew up in Greenup Co. and my family has been there since Dan'l Boone days. In fact if you were to read the history of Greenup Co it states that one of my Grandfathers was one of the men who original came to Ky with him. (Family folklore as there is no proof)

Any way this grandfater did serve in the Revolutionary War.

Looking forward to the day I can move to the farm.

Darin 

Fla._Deadheader

Does ''Ole'' Doc Webb Still run his practice there in Grayson??  Before I went to SE Asia, I took my Bride on a little road trip to calm her nerves. We ended up in Grayson, and the Doc took us out to his ''Little Spread'' to spend a couple of days, and meet his Caretaker and his Mrs. They were sure some nice folks. Ed and Edna I believe were their names. They couldn't stand the fact we were sleeping in a homemade camper on the pick-up.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

WH_Conley

Harold, their daughter is the state representative for Carter and Lewis Counties.
Bill

Fla._Deadheader

Well, there ya go !!  Never met Doc's wife, or daughter. That was back in 1966  ::) ::)  ;) :D :D
   First, it is ridiculed;

WH_Conley

Ok, she probably hadn't been thought of then. :D :D
Bill

Fla._Deadheader

Doc should have been 35 years old or more, then  ??? ???
   First, it is ridiculed;

WH_Conley

Unless something happened to him I haven't heard about, he's still kickin.
Bill

Darin

WH

I had to read your post twice to understand your question. Guess I'm a little slow.
Yes that log cabin is the one rebuilt in Grayson. I took that picture before it was finished.

Darim

Thank You Sponsors!