iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

You wanna' trade?

Started by woodbowl, December 05, 2005, 03:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodbowl

While surffing the net and searching this and that, I sometimes type in "trade" in the search block and all types of items pop up that people want to trade. Trouble is, I don't seem to have what they want. They want a nice car or truck but not this one and not right now. The main things that  people would like to have seems to be ATV's and machinery such as back hoes. No body that I know of is going to get rid of a good back hoe! So what's hot? Good trading material seems to be hard to find.
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Dank11

Hey!
I've got a nice Heavy duty vice I'd trade for something

Lud

I've got a couple of heavy duty vices I can't get rid of either........... :D :D :D
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

iain

I would like some vice's but im not allowed any >:(

iain

asy

I have a few vices too, but I suspect none anyone would want to trade for... :-[

asy ;)
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

iain

Your going to have to watch what you say now you got that nose :D

iain

karl

Don't need no mo' vises, but I got a bunch o' bills I'd trade for any negotiable currency.
"I ask for wisdom and strength, Not to be superior to my brothers, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy, myself"  - from Ojibwa Prayer.

Radar67

WB, have you tried searching for "bartering"? I found several interesting sites in my location. Check out this State Directory, it's  8)

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Dangerous_Dan

Here's a suggestion.
How 'bout a "Trade" section to add to the commerce section.
I hate having good stuff lying around with no immediate use. (makes the place look like a junk yard) ;D
While at the same time I know that the part or piece that I need is sitting in a similar pile at another location. Where that is, I don't always know?  :(

I'm always up for a good trade. ;) It's easier to part with something when I don't have a use for it and get something I need in exchange.

What kind of stuff are you guy's looking for?

First you make it work, then you trick it out!

Burlkraft

We've got some below zero weather I'd gladly trade for some warm sunshine smiley_sun smiley_sun smiley_sun smiley_sun smiley_sun smiley_sun smiley_sun smiley_sun smiley_sun

It's waaaay too early for this crap. It's going to be a long winter.
Why not just 1 pain free day?

woodbowl

Stew, your just a link finder! Some good stuff.
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Radar67

Quote from: woodbowl on December 05, 2005, 10:25:14 PM
your just a link finder!

As long as it's not a link of chain in my log, I'm good. :D :D :D
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Larry

craigslist has a barter section.  Check to see if there is one in your area.  Craigslist is the hottest thing going...free advertisements and no commissions...spreading like wildfire.  Ebay is scared and tried to buy em, but could only get a 25% stake.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Thank You Sponsors!