iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hi all ....

Started by Wes Lyon, December 03, 2005, 01:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wes Lyon

I am a new registered member and would like to post in the "Wanted" forum.  I believe I have to wait to post in that forum?  Is that correct Jeff? Any advise appreciated. 

Many thanks ..

Happy Holidays!

Paschale

Welcome Wes! Pull up a chair and stay awhile.   8)

You're right...you need to be around here a little bit before posting in the commerce section--jump right in and get ready to have some fun!
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

tnlogger

welcome aboard Wes it dosn't take long and the wait is fun and informative  :)
gene

sawwood

Welcome West, I see you are North of me here in Gods country.
I live in Independence Mo, but help out Jr and his mill. You will
realy rejoy this place and learn a lot.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Jodi

Ianab

QuoteI believe I have to wait to post in that forum?

Welcome Wes.

Yes, the commerce section is locked off initially to discourage spammers from signing up and posting junk in  there. If will become available to you after you make a few posts. Alternatively you can email Jeff and ask nicely, if it's something that will benefit the forum members an exception can be made.

Otherwise just join in, ask / answer a few questions, tell a few stories etc and all will be well  :)

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

PawNature

GOVERMENT HAS WAY TO MUCH CONTROL OVER OUR LIVES!!!!

Wes Lyon

8)

Thanks all who replied.  I will try and post a few things now and again.

As for me I have watched "lurked"  for awhile and I finally got around to joining.

I am hoping to purchase my first sawmill this holiday season.  I have been researching for quite some time and think I have found one that suits me.  It seemed a logical extension as I have done a lot of log related work in the past (part time logger/sawyer), have built several hand crafted full log structures, some heavy timber and post frame structures.  I have been custom building stick frame houses for the last couple of years and decided to buy a mill and some industrial land and possibly build a kiln before I get too old.

Happy Holidays..........

Ernie

Welcome Wes

We look kindly on pics and food topics :D :D :D
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Frank_Pender

Welcome a board, Wes.  I use to teach and the community you represent brought back a host of memories.  We use to show a film about a family that lived near by , with the name of Buckholz, I beleive.  I will search my memory bank some more and make sure that was the name.

Anyway, welcome to the Forum. 
Frank Pender

Thank You Sponsors!