iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday Wildflower

Started by beenthere, November 11, 2005, 09:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

Sleepin at the stick here, but hope you had a very happy birthday today, while we were honoring the veterans. :) ;)

(I blew that!!!!  but just an early start on tomorrow   ;D ;D ;D  ya'all can wake me up in the mornin'  :) )
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Furby

You're still sleeping, it's tomorrow. ;)
Happy Bday Da REAL Boss. ;) ;D

pigman

We had a bunch of members with birthdays today and they are all younger than I am . :o
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Fla._Deadheader

Happy B'day all of Y'all  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

ellmoe

It's always been fun to have people fly flags and have parades just for my Birthday! :) Actually, I've always like that I shared by birthday with a holiday honoring all the people who made/keep our country free. Like the man said, "it's the soldier, not the reporter that gives us freedom of the press...".

Happy Veterans day to all that have served!

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

sprucebunny

Happy Birthday, Tammy !

And many happy returns of the day  smiley_balloon_01 smiley_singsongnote01 smiley_bouncing_pinky
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

EZ

smiley_balloon_01 smiley_balloon_01 Happy Birthday smiley_balloon_01 smiley_balloon_01  Hope it is a Great Day!
EZ

Teri

Happy Birthday!! smiley_balloon_01 smiley_balloon_01

pappy

Happy Birthday young lady!!  ;D Have a GREAT DAY !!!   smiley_beertoast
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Jeff

Yesterday while Tammy was at work, I decided I was going to make a cake. I got Stacy to run to town and get the ingredients because I don't "run to town". I hate town., ANYWAY...  Tammy was to get out early so we were rushing and it didn't turn out as good as we wanted, but Tammy seemed to be thrilled with it.  We didn't have anywhere to hide it so we gave it to her as soon as she got home yesterday, as she came in the house I sang to Cadence,

"I don't know but I been told...."

and Stacy answered

"Someone here is getting old..."  ;D

Jeremy and his girlfriend stopped by so we all went to Ponderosa in Mt. Pleasant for supper. Stacy got a message to the waitress it was her moms birthday, so just as we were getting to leave,  almost the whole staff came started marching toward our table clapping  in rhythm carrying two helium balloons and a decorated cup cake. They sang to her some ponderosa birthday ditty. Takes a lot to turn Tammy red, but she did get slightly pink for a moment. :)

She left a little bit ago to go to supper and the movies with her mom and Stacy. Her Bus drivers got her a school bus cookie jar.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

Toot Toot! Hoot Hoot!  8)

Happy Birthday !  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

BTW, the writing on the hood of the bus cake it the name that Tammy's mechanics dubbed her with.  "High Priestess"

Norm

Paschale

Happy B-day Tammy, and congrats to the boss for a bus well done!   8)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Roxie

That's a great cake!  I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!   8)
Say when

farmerdoug

Happy Birthday, Wildflower  8)and make sure Jeff keeps up the good work. :D

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

crtreedude

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Ernie

Happy birthday Tammy.

Are there any pics of the boss carving that cake out of a block with the chainsaw?
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Jeff

Heck Ernie, I never thought of that. I coulda just frosted her Christmas present.

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Wildflower

Thank you all for the wondeful birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day and I have a wonderful husband and family. I was truly thrilled that Jeff made me the cute birthday school bus cake... I just wish I could keep it always but this frosting would melt and the cake would turm green.  :o  As Jeff said we went to dinner Friday night and I did turn a little pink when the staff at Ponderosa sang to me.  I went Saturday with my Mom and family to Ponderosa and once again they got me. I am so glad this birthday thing only comes once a year.... I am not sure I could stand all the singing more than that.  :D  I can always appreciate the thougthfulness of my family.  smiley_love
Once again Thank you to everyone.    smiley_clapping
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

Thank You Sponsors!