iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

anyone going to the florida flywheelers feb show..

Started by twoodward15, November 07, 2005, 07:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twoodward15

the 22nd thru the26?? My father called me to see if I want to go and I said definately.  I'll be the good looking guy in the FF hat, not to be confused with you other not so good looking guys.(except the boss man)
108 ARW   NKAWTG...N      Jersey Thunder

Corley5

We plan to be there on either Friday or Saturday.  Hopefully fuel prices will go down more before then.  Have ya been there before ???  It's  8) 8). 
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

twoodward15

Not yet.  This will be my first time.  I'm really looking forward to it.  Hopefully I'll see you there.  I guess I'll probably be there on Thursday and friday or friday and saturday as well. 

twoodward15

Just a friendly bump to see if anyone else is going to attend.

breederman

My parents will be set up there. They should be on Deer Row. Dad makes and sells bird houses and stuff and mom paints on most anything she can find.
   Be sure to stop in and say hi for me. :)
  Burnett and Bekki she be the loud one! :D
Together we got this !

twoodward15

DanG

TWW15, there are several members in Florida that just love to have visitors.  Check the member's map and contact any that you might have time to drop in on.  How are you travelling?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Murf

My Dad goes over every year, they spend the winter near Lake Wales, and every year I say mebbe I'll go, but don't end up going, usually 'cause there's too much on the "Honey Do" list.  ::)

Mebbe this year I'll surprise the old coot, and few other old coots to boot.  :D

If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

twoodward15

I'm flying in Murf, to daytona.  Staying at my grand parents with my father and uncle.  I'm only going to be there for a few days.  Unfortunately I won't have time to meet any FF members this time.  Maybe next time I go I will stay for a week or longer.  Thanks!

Thank You Sponsors!