iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

forums

Started by Den Socling, September 08, 2002, 03:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Den Socling

As some may know, I own a little company called PC Specialties. I'm not here to plug it but I want to make you aware of another forum. It doesn't compete with this one. We limit the questions to vac kilns and conventional kiln controllers so that post are not buried in chat. If you want to share knowledge or ask questions about process controllers or vac kilns, please visit    

http://pub15.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=1220872289&cpv=1

Den

Jeff

Been there and read someof the treads Den. Implosion and explosions always interest me. ;D

Hope you find room for a big fat link back to thee Forestry Forum. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Den Socling

That link is a good idea. We will add it tomorrow.

Jeff

Niles kilns 9 (sp?) had a display at Logging congress, on one of the few breaks I had from my duties I wandered over to talk but my luck, at that time no one was there. Den are you associated with Niles? Or do they use your controls?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Den Socling

No we are not associated with Nyle. In fact, I've had some problem with Don Lewis using Partlow 7000's.

One of Nyle's customers got us into DH kiln control. When they ordered their new Nyle, they cancelled the 7000 and bought one of our controllers. We ended up replacing all of their DH controllers.

Den

PS Same goes with AWD and Boldesign. Both companies have bought our controllers but they are customers, only.

Thank You Sponsors!