iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Welcome to Blue Ox Equipment

Started by chet, November 02, 2005, 11:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

Welcome to the newest in our fine list of sponsors.  :)

On a personal note if ya need someone ta test yur log trailers I'm yur guy.  ;D

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Furby

Don't listen to Chet, I'm better at "testing" things. ;)

Welcome to THE Forum! 8) 8) 8)

Tom

Hey Blue Ox!!  Glad to see you made it.     Thanks!

Stump Jumper

more toys to dream about  8)  welcome blue ox equipment
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Jeff

I WANT ONE!  :D  I bet everyone here has one on thier wish list. I bet a few of us will eventually make our wish come true.

Welcome the the Forestry Forum Family Blue Ox Equipment!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paschale

Welcome, and THANK YOU!!!!  I'm drooling already....
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Rockn H

I like the looks of these trailers. :o ;D

I've never seen these trailers before, but I know I would love to have a self-loading dump trailer.

ScottAR

Welcome Blue Ox!    I'd like one as well... I'd be allset till I found somthin' else I wanted...   :D :D :D
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

Bibbyman

I was bumbling around and got out of the Forum to do something else and came back and noted a Blue Ox was on my screen.

When did that happen? 

Anyways!  Welcome to the Forum.  8)  Thanks for joining in.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

sprucebunny

Welcome , Blue Ox  :)

I want one , too and would love to do some testing and I'm closer to you than those other guys ;D

Pick me  :D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

crtreedude

Come on guys (and gals) they already have North American testers. Send one down this way and we will see how they do in the tropics!

So, how did I end up here anyway?

asy

We'll test 'em out in the land of OZ forya!

Nice to seeya on the forum. Really sexy trailers ya have there...

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

maple flats

Welcome Blue Ox. We needed a great sponser like you. I'm sure someday many of us will test one of our own. Thanks again
Maple Flats 8)
   8) 8) 8) BLUE OX   8) 8) 8)
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Ga_Boy

Welcome Blue Ox!!

Ya'll were great neighbors down at Moultrie so I know you will settle right here.

Mark

10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Captain

Hey folks, take it from the owner of a Wheeler by Metavic, these Blue Ox trailers are the real deal.

Welcome Pierre and Laurel.  You'll enjoy it here. 

Captain

BTW, any call from our friend Mr Baker yet???

DonE911

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Welcome to BlueOx.

Please put me on that testers list!!  I'll make it easy on ya... I only have a 1/2 ton truck so the smallest self loader would be good for me.

ElectricAl

I saw the "Blue Ox"   at the St. Charles show.

Wow, what a heavy duty unit :o

It would make a great addition to just about any business.

The uses go way past forestry, how about building demolition, or placing big landscape rocks.

Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

Kirk_Allen

OK now everyone needs to back off this testing thing. 

As an established evaluator for LogRite tools it only makes sense that the first BLUE OX Trailer be sent to me for a detailed evaluation followed by a written report which could be published throughout the industry. 

Besides, everyone knows I am still looking for a way to LOAD those White Oak Beasts and what better way to get this ball rolling ;D

Before you ask Kevin, I am working on your report for the Log Scale ;D

WELCOME ABOARD BLUE OX!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

crtreedude

I was about to feel bad about my very reasonable request - until I saw your second line...  :D

I am wondering how it would work on loading cows - I suspect it would work really well - but I bet ole bossy wouldn't be too happy about it...

ronwood

Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

Bibbyman and beenthere, I merged your posts over to here so you wouldn't get lonesome. :) :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

Kirk
Send 'em a check and start testing that big thing out. You could lead the way, and can put that trailer on the 'back burner' for awhile. A report you could do real well too.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

crtreedude

Kirk,

I think you are too busy - just go ahead and send them the check and have it drop shipped to me. I'll do all the testing, but I'll still let you write the report...  ;D

OLD_ JD

nice stuff 8)..where they are made?any canadien dealer??...
canadien forest ranger

Thank You Sponsors!