iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Find the Forester.

Started by Tillaway, September 06, 2002, 03:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tillaway

Don Swabb my partner on this project is in this picture.  Good luck finding him.
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

Tom

Did I find him, Huh?  Look in the center of the photo for the sign posted by the California Department of Lost Foresters. :D

Tillaway

Tom

I see stuff that looks like it doesn't quite belong but have no feeling for perspective. Is Don in Real Tree or did you paint him?  

The picture falls apart when you blow it up.  I've shrunk it, turned it black and white, turned it several different colors in case I'm color blind, made it larger, tried to trick my mind into different size perspectives and I still don't see him. #$^%) :-/ :D

Tillaway

Believe it or not he is wearing an orange vest. His face and part of the vest are visible.  He is hard to find on the uncompressed image.  Look for a color change more than anything.

Frank_Pender

Gee, I do not know how to make all those pretty colors like Tom.  But I did find him, just to the left about an inch and down a quater of an inch?8)
Frank Pender

Tom

*&%   I still can't find him.  )(*&%^&

There is a vertical tree trunk to the left of where I marked before.  Where is he relative to that? :-/

Frank_Pender

Tom he is just to the left adn up a bit from the Letter I in the word is.  I can see his nose as well as his left eye, I believe.
Frank Pender

Bro. Noble

Tom,

I don't see why your having so much trouble,  I can see at least six guys in the picture but I don't know which one is Don !   I'm glad there aren't any spooky looking guys like that out in our timber-----is there?

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Tillaway

Geez Tom..... Frank can see him and heck... Noble found a lost Indian tribe. ;D  Actually Frank found him... thats his smiling face.  The little bit of orange left and down from that is part of his vest.

Frank_Pender

Geee, I won!   I won!     8) 8) 8)

And my wife thought I could not see the forester for the tree.   I'll tell her! ;D ;D
Frank Pender

Tom

oh yeah !! ? ? ? ? ?

Y'all are pullin' my leg.  I don't see any Indians. >:(

Frank_Pender

Tom, that is ok.  I had trouble the first time I looked at the picture.  Your pointing out what YOU thought was Don helped me to look in other places.   So,  you should get an assist in the play book. :P
Frank Pender

Tom

My oldest boy came over for a visit today and I showed him this "find a forester" picture.  He said "Oh yeah, there he is right there", and he pointed at a glob of non-descript foliage that y'all have been trying to get me to admit was Don. :-/

I think you're in cahoots with each other.  I don't know how he met you guys but you've been conspiring somehow. :-/ :)

Frank_Pender

Some of us are just sniffing the correct sawdust. I suppose. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Frank Pender

bitternut

I think he is at right edge of photo just above center

Tillaway

You have suffered long enough.

CHARLIE

Nope Tillaway, that's not him. He's to the right of that and up a little...... ;D ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Tillaway

Thank You Sponsors!