iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

right nice maple

Started by woodmills1, October 20, 2005, 08:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

cut a large dia 8 foot maple today that really didn't seem too promising.  Turnded out to have 2 clear face so I sliced them for all they were worth.  Got 2 5/4 by 18 that are pure white no flaws along with lotsa smaller ones.  Thinkin I should try to ebay those 2  will try to get som pictures tomorrow.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

here are two shots,, not too good but you can see how nice and clear they are.

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Furby

CHARLIE

Woodmills, how were you able to stack them on edge like that without them sliding down? ;D
I always enjoy opening up a log. It's almost like opening a present.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

woodmills1

yes it is and this one didnt look too promising all.... 8)

Mike_Barcaskey

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Quartlow

Quote from: CHARLIE on October 23, 2005, 02:03:11 AM
Woodmills, how were you able to stack them on edge like that without them sliding down? ;D
I always enjoy opening up a log. It's almost like opening a present.

You mean to tell me you don't have any of dem der upright stickers yet?
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

woodmills1

upright stickers hanging from sky hooks :D :D :D  hard rock or sugar is what I wouls say from the bark and appearance it is.

Mike_Barcaskey

I dont get to see much sugar right around where I am, mostly its red and silver. occasionally I will find a Norway with enough trunk to take a peek in
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Thank You Sponsors!