Previous topic - Next topic

Furby

If you don't come up here to kick my butt, Wilma's gonna kick yours! :o
Better get moving! ;)

Teri

In the process of packing as we speak!!!!! ;D ;D

Furby

;D ;D ;D
Should I call Paschale to watch my back ???

Oh, Paschale.....................

Teri

Teri

Furby....Guess What....

I just printed  the directions to your place!!!!   8) 8) 8)

Furby

Now I'm scratching my head as to what place, GR? smiley_headscratch
Good luck at finding me! ;D
Um, got a heavy jacket? :D
Been down to 33 at night a few times. ;)

Teri

I got a pretty detailed map,so theres no problem there. ;D

I can buy a jacket on my way......

Blake22

I made it to the expo today & I looked for DanG for 2 hours around the sawmills & never did find him. Musta got a beard trim.
Blake

Furby

Naw Blake, you were in the wrong area.........should have been looking near the feed lot! ;) :D

Teri,
Ya getting me worried now......... not that you'll show up at my doorstep, but that you'll get lost in MI with out a jacket! :D

beenthere

Now Furby, FDH taught her better than that.
This is getting a bit exciting. Surprised that Roxie, Patty, and Asy are not lending some 'expert' advice - or are they  ::) ??? :o

Got your worry-hat on backwards Furby?  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Furby

Well since one of those three actually has my addy........... guess I probly better be worried  eh?
Kinda wondered where those three have been, but you may be right, they been helping alright. :o

Ya gotta wonder though why a Southern loud mouth would travel all this way AND cross the Mason Dixon line to kick the butt of a Northern loud mouth. ::)

Jeff

Teri, if you really come this far, let us know. I'll go buy a heater for da shed and some furby repellant. ;D (readily available)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

I was gonna ask if I could hide out in the shed............ guess that won't work eh? :D

beenthere

Furby, you cain't hide  :) :D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Furby

Teri

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You gettin scared there Furby???????? :o

You should be! ;D

Furby

Naw!
I'm actually not! 8)
Really wanna see the next cat.5 to hit main land, so I may just pass you on the way South.
Wave will ya? :D

Teri

OneWithWood

Teri, don't waste the gas chasing Furby around Michigan.  He says he wants to see a Cat 5 hurricane.  I think he is coming to you - regardless of the weather.  :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Teri

Roxie

I'm not worried about the Furbster....Teri is talking tough, but when she gets close enough to him, he's so DanG cute, all ya want to do is give him a hug.   :-*

Note to Teri:  That should lull him into a false sense of security!   ;D
Say when

Patty

Speaking of hugging little Furbies.....see how easy it was to work that one in?  :D I have total confidence in Teri's abilities. Gosh, her Dad is the famous Rodney Deadheader afterall.  ;D Learnin' from the best. ::)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Teri

Thanks Patty    ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank You Sponsors!