Previous topic - Next topic

Paschale

What do you southerners have for breakfast everyday?   ;D
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

beenthere

;D ;D ;D ;D :) ::)
I typed  grits and look what happened.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Bro. Noble

Beenthere,

Do you guys in Southern Wisc.  eat sorghum or maple syrup with your breakfast?

What I mean is on your---

grits
milking and logging and sawing and milking

SwampDonkey

:D :D laughing with a fred flintstone chuckle :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

beenthere

Bro_Noble
As a kid, we'd have grits and sorghum but as an adult, don't have the grits and rarely see any sorghum LOL   ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

tnlogger

wal know seeing as I's like both but perfer the former I's will stick to demthere yeller grindings instead of dem them roots and save der roots fer supper  :P
gene

Kirk_Allen

Well tomarrow morning I am having GRITS, EGGS, SAUSAGE! 

I spared Buzz the Grits Breakfast when he was here but rest assured, anyone else stopping for an overnight visit can count on a bowl of grits in the morning and FRESH brown Chicken Eggs! 

Fla._Deadheader

Hold that thought for 2 weeks, Kirk.  smiley_thumbsup_grin smiley_thumbsup_grin
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

twoodward15

Home fries is where it's at.  I don't much like them grits things.

As I'm pushed into the dungeon!!!
108 ARW   NKAWTG...N      Jersey Thunder

iain

iain

Paschale

He done turned it off... ;D  I think it was only in operation for a short time this time around...  :)

beenthere

Paschale
It still works. Hold your cursor for a moment over the word grits  ;D
south central Wisconsin

iain

Paschale

hehehe   :D  Now that's just too plain funny!   8)

Ernie

You guys are just too much ;D ;D
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Furby

It has been changed again, but it won't stay open long enough to read. :D

pigman

Me thinks it is Lincoln's Gettysburg Address. 8)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

tnlogger

gene

Paschale

Hmm...seems like somebody's thinking about Turkey Day already.   ;D

iain

Nope its none of the above, and either by accident or by design he's being very very sneeky >:( :D
in a "resistance is futile" sort of way

iain

johnjbc

acronym title="Borg Technology is extremely advanced in all areas, this is because it is an amalgamation of all that has ever been assimilated. Such a wide diversity of technology, encompassing weaponry, propulsion, bio-technology and computer systems is being forever added to, progressed and embellished. ">grits</acronym
LT40HDG24, Case VAC, Kubota L48, Case 580B, Cat 977H, Bobcat 773

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Roxie

It's been changed again!   8)  Resistance really IS futile!   ;D
Say when

johnjbc

<acronym title="special feeds that have been formulated to increase performance and meet the unique nutritional needs of older horses">grits</acronym>

SwampDonkey

John, Jeff has it set up so that certain words autoamtically use the acronym function. Also, the forum doesn't use standard html code.

<acronym title="special feeds that have been formulated to increase performance and meet the unique nutritional needs of older horses">greeits</acronym>

should be entered as

[acronym=special feeds that have been formulated to increase performance and meet the unique nutritional needs of older horses]greeits[/acronym]

johnjbc

Swamp
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

Is the version and level of code he (the server) is downloading into your browser. Below is the code he has in place now.

acronym title=&quot;Borg Technology is extremely advanced in all areas, this is because it is an amalgamation of all that has ever been assimilated. Such a wide diversity of technology, encompassing weaponry, propulsion, bio-technology and computer systems is being forever added to, progressed and embellished. &quot;&gt;<acronym title="special feeds that have been formulated to increase performance and meet the unique nutritional needs of older horses">grits</acronym>&lt;/acronym

SwampDonkey

John that's the page source your looking at. If you want to see the code, hit the quote button in his post. Don't post the quote though, because the forum will see the word G r i t s and embed more acronym code, which will mess up the posted message. ;)

Ermm, yeah I see he's changed the acronym again. He does that 'under the hood' so to speak.  I was just posting the syntax of the code used.

OneWithWood

grits, grits, g r i t s

ground up bits of worthless corn
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

PawNature

For Breakfast: Cat Head Biscuts, Sauage or pork chop gravy, 3 eggs over easy. honey or sorgum and butter, bacon, chops or sausage. or a combination of all the above. Pot of coffee,
GOVERMENT HAS WAY TO MUCH CONTROL OVER OUR LIVES!!!!

sandmar

Oatmeal and toast. Save the comfort food like G@R@I@T@s for supper with hickory cured ham and catheads. Sorry Jeff,just had to try it!  ;D

Sandmar

SwampDonkey

isawlogs

Would be a lot easier if you guys stuck with eggs and bacon ...  or pancakes with maple syrup with a dab of butter.  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

OneWithWood

The big guy shure is having fun!  :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

iain

Grits, Grits, Grits,Grits, Grits, Grits,Grits, Grits, Grits,Grits, Grits, Grits, Grits,
Grits, Grits, Grits,Grits, Grits, Grits,Grits, Grits, Grits,Grits, Grits, Grits, Grits,

Timburr

;D ;D ;D Very funny Iain, but I think you'll find the word is grits.
Sense is not common

iain

Hey how come it lights up on my grits but not on timburr's?

iain

Timburr

Iain, I used unconventional lettering, but even that has been 'sabotaged' ??? ::)

Tim
Sense is not common

DanG

I don't have a problem with all this.  I switched to collards. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

Ya don't say...

Well POWDER MY _ _ _  ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

Well POWDER MY BOTOX!  God will get you for this one, Jeff Botox! >:(  If you don't watch your step, young man, I'll switch to Rutabagas!  We'll just see what you can do with that!!
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

Because for protection of all that is holy, I have returned your collards. We DONT mess with Pastie ingredients!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

Good on ya for that, Bossman. :)  I was afraid I was gonna hafta invoke the Scrapple rule on ya. :o

Fla._Deadheader

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Thank You Sponsors!