iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by maple flats, October 12, 2005, 08:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maple flats

Tomorrow, my wife Joan and I will have been married 38 years and it's still wonderful, in fact more than ever. We got married on Friday the 13th and it sure was a lucky day indeed. Looking forward to 38 more. 8) 8) 8) 8)
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Tom

Happy Anniversary.  Both of ya!!

DanG

Congrats, Maple! 8) 8) 8)

Looks like you guys may stick it out for the long haul.  Maybe you should think about having kids. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Teri

Happy Anniversary!!!!    8) 8) 8)

Frickman

Congratulations maple flats.  8) 8) And your missus too.  8) 8)
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

Jeff

WoW! Congrats. We are only newbies with 25 years.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Frank_Pender

Well done, Mrs. Flats and company. 8) 8) 8)
Frank Pender

maple flats

We decided not to have kids, just grand kids, 4 to be exact. One worked with me all summer in the woods and blueberries, he's 10. One day after working pruning for about 8 hours his mother (my #2) and his little sister came to pick him up to go to the amusement park, he said to his mother, "can I stay and work with grandpa?"  8) 8) 8) He's also helped me on several sawing jobs and makes a good tailer, but still needs help on the bigger dimensional lumber. He really keeps the customer working hard, they don't want to be out done by a little 10 year old. I love it.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

chet

Congratulations on the first 38, may the next 38 be even better.  :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Paschale

Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Corley5

Congrats!!! 8)  We just celebrated our 3rd on the 5th and we both forgot it  until late afternoon;) ;D :)  Dee called and asked me if I knew what day it was and yup it was the fifth.  She'd forgotten too :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

asy

Wow!  How seriously cool!!!

Congrats to all Maples!

Make sure ya party like ya mean it!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

breederman

congrats! In this day and age long love is getting rare. 8)
Together we got this !

Roxie

Happy Anniversary!!   smiley_love
Say when

Ga_Boy

Dave,

Happy Anniversary to you and your lovely bride.    8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Part_Timer

Happy anniversary to you and the wife

Tom and Kate
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Jodi

Happy Anniversary!!! I guess friday the 13th really isn't unlucky after all. ::)

estiers

We share the same anniversary!  10/13/01, so 4 years for me.  I wish you the best and I hope my husband and I make it as long as you and your wife!
Erin Stiers
State Plant Health Director - Minnesota
United States Department of Agriculture

beenthere

estiers
Never any doubt in my mind we were going to make it, and soon will be 45 years. It's a lifetime of making it better and more special, and never a time to sit back and say "Well, we made it, now what?"  IMO  :)

Happy Anniversary month to both of you.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

farmerdoug

8) 8)Happy anniversary 8) 8)

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

DonE911

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Glad my wife and I aren't the only ones that got hitched on Friday the 13th

tnlogger

gongrats both of ya  8)
gene

maple flats

Thanks everyone, we had a wonderful anniversary. We went out to dinner at a nice little place that is next to one of my off site sugar bush. haven't been there in about 40 years and my wife was never there. Just so happens it is about 200' from where I grew up and mom still lives. Why do we pass places and never go in? The meal was great, and so was the company I kept! 8)

Ed_K

Way to go Maple Flats  8).
We just did 28 on the 9th. Every day you get closer  eh? An Grand Kids are a great feeling too.
Ed K

Woodcarver

My bride and I celebrated our 38th anniversary in September.  It's a great feeling, isn't it. Congratulations!  8)
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

maple flats

Yes it is a great feeling, when you still love (and even more so) the one you married. 8)

Thank You Sponsors!