iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new toy

Started by Frank_Pender, October 10, 2005, 07:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_Pender

8) 8) 8) 8)

I brought home another new toy yesterday.

It has four wheels and tires, not all the same size.  The front two are the same and the back are the same

Color: red
  one passenger
  6 volt
  row cropper
  not a tricycle

Frank Pender

SwampDonkey

Where's the pictures?  ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Frank_Pender

I have yet to take any pictures, Swampdonkey.   I just pulled it home with the JX 75 yesterday.  I only had to come about a mile and a half.
Frank Pender

sawguy21

Sounds like a Farmall or Massey-Harris. Does it run?
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Frank_Pender

Yep,  on one of the two.   It was running last year.   I just didn't want to try and mess with it at its previous location.  It was a gift from the widow of a very dear friend.  He passed about a year and a half ago, of cancer.  I had known him for almost 40 years.   He had built a number of my mechanical toys around here on the farm, like the splitter and other such devices.
Frank Pender

Jodi

I just can't stop picturing a tricycle, are you sure that's not it?  ::)

Frank_Pender

Sorry, Jodi, it is not a tricycle tractor.   They are much to dangerous for us mountain folks.  They are a flatlanders tractor, for sure.  I do have a little garden tricycle tractor that I have not had running for some 20 years.   :-X I guess it is about time to try and get it going as well, some day. :'(
Frank Pender

sawguy21

A friend was killed sidehilling with a tricycle row crop. They have their place but as Frank says, definately not in the west.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!