iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The loss of a good Wood-Mizer friend

Started by sparks, October 04, 2005, 10:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Yesterday we lost a good friend named Kieth Neuroth after a 3 month battle with cancer. I had the chance to work with Kieth at a show in Iowa last year. I don't know if anyone on the forum knows him but some Wood-Mizer owners may. He lived in Wesley, IA. and was an avid sawyer and loved going to the sawing shows. He would help anyone who needed it and he loved his Wood-Mizer mill. He was in the process of buying a new one when he found out about the cancer. Keep his wife and family in your prayers. He requested to be buried in his Wood-Mizer orange t-shirt and his Wood-Mizer hat was mounted on the wreath. He will be missed.    Thanks
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

beenthere

Sorry to hear about your friend Keith. The family is in our prayers.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tom

Thanks Sparks.  Keith will be in my thoughts.  This really is a community that mourns the loss of a friend.  It seems that all who mess with trees have a special kinship.

tnlogger

Tom I totally agree with you on that. Keith,s familly is in pat and my prayers as well
gene

Jeff

Sparks, from experience, and the things that our family went through last month, and continue to go through, and the way that you folks reached out to try and comfort Stacy, I know that Wood-Mizer does care. A lot. We will certainly keep his family in our thoughts.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SW_IOWA_SAWYER

That is really strange I met Keith a year or so ago, I bought a bunch of butternut that he had sitting around. He even was nice enough to deliver some basswood I decided to take off his hands. I was just looking at his business card in my wallet the other night. I will say a prayer for him and his family tonight. He was a great guy and really loved sawing and I had a good conversation with him. He will be missed.
I owe I owe so its off to work I go....

rebocardo

It would be nice if someone local could make a picture frame of some wood he cut on his woodmiser and mount a picture of him working that his family could look at and remember on the mantel or table.

Thank You Sponsors!